No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Rips Keith Thurman Over Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddycolon21
    I honestly think he can beat Paulie, Bradley, Canelo, and Mayweather. He is really crafty ad has some speed and power to him pretty smart in the ring and it looks like he can take a punch paulie has no power to him, Bradley sucks, Canelo is slow and dumb in the ring, and Floyd is getting old He should fight thomas dulorme. They are two prospects that are really good.
    Wow Thurman can beat Floyd right now?

Comment

seems a bit hypocritical coming from paulie, since his own resume was paper thin going into the Cotto fight..........

Comment

Hasn't paid his due? What dues? What dues has Paulie paid. Paulie "P*ssy" Malignaggi has lost every big fight he has ever been in. Every fighter at the top level kicked Paulie's ass. I can't believe they still pay this guy to fight, he's a bum. Saying that Thurman hasn't paid his due is just a p*ssy cop-out by Paulie.
        Last edited by iniduoh; 07-24-2012, 03:15 AM.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My new favorite poster. I was beginning to think that everyone had lost their collective minds. Paulie's a bum. A hack. I mean is there just like a bunch of his boys from Brooklyn that hang out at this site or somethin?? And that one thread that had like 10 to 3 taking Malignaggi over Pacquiao was epic genius, brah. Epic ****king genius. Even the current, broke down, shell of his self Pacquiao would win EVERY SINGLE ROUND against this bum. And that's not respect for Pac, but instead an indictment on how weak of a boxer sorry ass Paulie is.

He sucks.

Thurman via vicious KO in the seventh.

Comment

paulie has been a champ in 2 different weight classes for those mindless haters

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              seems a bit hypocritical coming from paulie, since his own resume was paper thin going into the Cotto fight..........
              who had cotto beat by the time he fought malignaggi?remember that fight was at 140

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Fans complain when young fighters DON'T FIGHT TOUGH COMPETITION, then when they call out tough competition then say "YOU HAVEN"T FOUGHT ANYBODY" well damn WTF do you want these guys to do, do you want them to fight tougher competition or not?
                no funking doubt!!!

Comment

Malignaggi is just the kind of veteran fighter, Thurman should face. Posters on this site are overly critical of virtually everyone. There is no superman fighter, who has no flaws. Thurman showed enough power and talent to be a fighter to watch. I don't think Paulie would beat up on him. I've only been impressed with Malignaggi a few times He is quick and by now has good experience, but I would be surprised if he schooled Thurman as much as he reportedly would do. I give Thurman a real shot against him.

Comment

heavy Fist vs Pillow Fist

Keith showed that he was very green in the fight against a guy we know didn't have much to offer. I think Pillow Fist will win, plus Keith pulled out of a fight with my boy Lanardo Tyner who we know make you bring it. Keith isn't on Malignaggi level just yet!

Comment

I guess that would explain it all. Haymon is a monster when it comes to putting his fighters out there.
                      Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      He's managed by al haymon

Comment

Working...
                      X