Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Rips Keith Thurman Over Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, Thurman is slow, he showed decent power, decent movement and minimal defense. He had an opponent in front of him that was suppose to make him look good. I do give him credit, he's a good counter puncher, but his punches are wide. He'll be eaten alive if he fights an elite fighter at this point in his career, that includes Malignaggi. He doesn't look like he can lead, be the aggressor and still be affective, since he's a counter puncher. I don't see him winning a fight against the elite and him calling out all these champs, in my opinion was an opportunity to put his name out there since he was on HBO. Even the commentators after fight stated, "let's not get beside ourselves here, Thurman's a good prospect but not a world beater." Plain and to the point, the dude is ok, but he's not going to be elite.
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Welterweight titleholder Paulie Malignaggi didn’t take too kindly to undefeated prospect Keith Thurman calling him out after Thurman’s win over Orlando Lora on this past Saturday’s “Boxing After Dark” on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Paulie may be weak but he would put Thurman to shame right now. If they fought, Thurman would get schooled for 12 rounds and lose a wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by eddycolon21
        I honestly think he can beat Paulie, Bradley, Canelo, and Mayweather. He is really crafty ad has some speed and power to him pretty smart in the ring and it looks like he can take a punch paulie has no power to him, Bradley sucks, Canelo is slow and dumb in the ring, and Floyd is getting old He should fight thomas dulorme. They are two prospects that are really good.
        Dude....you been smoking some crazy stuff. I'd say I'd bet all of our points on any of those fights but you don't have anything to bet and I know it was a troll post but...really, why even bother posting it at all? All those guys make him retire after the worst beating he could ever imagine.

Comment

Its only a matter of time before this kid is exposed. I wouldnt mind seeing paulie do it either. Thurman seemes to get frustrated easy when things dont go his way. you could tell by the look on his face around the 5th round, He was getting pissed he couldnt ko lara with one shot. once he fights someone he cant touch (someone with speed, like paulie) its game over for him.

Comment

Thurman's green, real green, but he'd still tap that ass. I mean we're talking about Paulie Malignaggi here. Paulie ****ing Malignaggi. Bwahahahaha. Dude is such a joke of biblical proportions...it blows my mind seeing him get as many props as he gets. Dude blows.

Thurman KO in the 7th

Comment

Top 10 pound for pound?!?! Did you just really say that??? The fuk outta here with that sheeyat. I want some of that acid laced weed you're smoking on. Sounds like some dope ass chronic. Paulie Malignaggi top 10 pound for pound?!?! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Fans complain when young fighters DON'T FIGHT TOUGH COMPETITION, then when they call out tough competition then say "YOU HAVEN"T FOUGHT ANYBODY" well damn WTF do you want these guys to do, do you want them to fight tougher competition or not?
                This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

A'ight lets do it CC. Rolling through right now.

Comment

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
                    Dues just like everyone else! Who has Thurman fought of any significance? How did that fight even end up on HBO? How did Thurman end up on HBO? .
                    He's managed by al haymon

Comment

Paulie would school this guy. Paulie has to much class to be fighting bum ass guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X