Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can Cuban fighters do to better promote themselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    if he was, then why call out rios if he was'nt serious?
    post the link where Gamboa called out Rios at the time this contract dispute was goin on

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      post the link where Gamboa called out Rios at the time this contract dispute was goin on

he called him out before his contract expired thus why he hid like a ***** a week before the fight....

Comment

he called him out before his contract expired thus why he hid like a ***** a week before the fight....
        like i said.

find the link. or stfu.

Comment

like i said.

find the link. or stfu.
          i aint taking no orders from anyone....you go find it..it's common knowldege
          Last edited by danceswithfire; 07-23-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

if he was, then why call out rios if he was'nt serious?
            You either, dunno how to read or refuse to accept the truth. You watch Fox News a lot? Or CNN?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              You either, dunno how to read or refuse to accept the truth. You watch Fox News a lot? Or CNN?
              nah he's smarter than what he appears to be. He's just Rios' baby sister.

Comment

So where was he at when Abril was spanking him? According to him he hasn't even seen the fight.

Comment

So where was he at when Abril was spanking him? According to him he hasn't even seen the fight.
                  smiliies dont do nothing for me my cuban brothers...but what yuri did is b1tchmove no matter what race you are...he punked out, plain and simple!

Comment

thats why i did'nt comment on the fight...

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>

Psychological repression, also psychic repression or simply repression, is the psychological attempt by an individual to repel one's own desires and impulses towards pleasurable instincts by excluding the desire from one's consciousness and holding or subduing it in the unconscious. Repression plays a major role in many mental illnesses, and in the psyche of average people.[1]

Comment

Working...
                      X