Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this guy who is always in somebody's corner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
    Haha i knew exactly who this thread was about when i read the thread title. Iv'e often ment to ask the same question myself.
    Yeah I did too lol, but they don't interview, or get in the way, it seems there is just too much hate in this thread. Their father is juiced in with al haymon. Nothing for these other idiots to get bent outta shape over lol

Comment

The only time I ever got annoyed with them was after the Garcia fight. They were mugging hard and yelling into the camera like they had something to do with it. Even Garcia had that look on his face like "really?".
      Other than that I have only noticed them hanging out in the ring and at the weigh ins. Hell if my daddy had the same connections that Watson did I would be doing the same thing. You would see me at every big fight!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        crying? im laughing! so glad im not a bitter **** like the rest of you. you on the other hand seem like you might drop a tear when the anger cools down. i can see it coming the next time the alarm clock rings, knowing the only bell those lucky mofos listen for is on fight night from their comfy ringside seats while the cash is rolling in. lucky bastards. gotta admitt im jealous but atleast im glad not to be one of yall.
        Why do you feel the need to defend them? I just asked who they were anyway and all people were saying is that they are annoying. They don't do anything but are always in the spot light. What do you care if someone else thinks they are annoying? I don't hate them. Just wanted to know who the hell it was since I've seen them in someone's corner for years now.

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        The twins and those infuriatingly smug grins have been ever present before and after fights for a good six years now.They just have a daddy with decent links in the sport that allows them to hog camera time.

And hopefully they do browse the boxing forums from time to time just to see that most boxing fans think that they're worthless,annoying twats.
        You're back!! I thought you were permabanned.

Comment

Working...
        X