Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this guy who is always in somebody's corner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Maybe you should cry about it.
    crying? im laughing! so glad im not a bitter **** like the rest of you. you on the other hand seem like you might drop a tear when the anger cools down. i can see it coming the next time the alarm clock rings, knowing the only bell those lucky mofos listen for is on fight night from their comfy ringside seats while the cash is rolling in. lucky bastards. gotta admitt im jealous but atleast im glad not to be one of yall.

Comment

i always thought sam watson was al haymon....

Comment

Haha i knew exactly who this thread was about when i read the thread title. Iv'e often ment to ask the same question myself.

Comment

thank you for making this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            I have no idea why these tools are on TV but it pisses me off that they are. Just two spoiled brats who don't really do anything other than pose with fighters and evidently squirt water on them.
            wow................

Comment

im getting tired of them too lol, and sam watson.. after garcia won he was all in garcias ear during the interview

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                I always see this guy in someone's corner. He is the dude who looks like a cross between Chad Dawson and Winky Wright. He can be seen in this video at 9:39 squirting water into Danny Garcia's mouth. Who is it?

it's annoying seeing this two at almost every fight

Comment

The twins and those infuriatingly smug grins have been ever present before and after fights for a good six years now.They just have a daddy with decent links in the sport that allows them to hog camera time.

And hopefully they do browse the boxing forums from time to time just to see that most boxing fans think that they're worthless,annoying twats.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    they're sam watson's sons.

sam watson is al haymon's right hand man / henchman. al haymon does not like to involve himself with the media. he's done one interview with any media member that i know of. only one. crazy. it was in ring mag a couple of years back. he's not even very well photographed. for some time there was only a few grainy pictures of him on the internet.

i'm pretty confident that every boxing fan has gotten to the point where he asks himself :

"who are those winky wright looking motherf#ckas?"
                    illuminati

Comment

Originally posted by UrGonnaLooos View Post
                      Predictions

Sam Watson: Tim Bradley Beats Manny Pacquaio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y7ro...ayer_embedded#!
                      He puts Dwyer to shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X