Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this guy who is always in somebody's corner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man.. lots of jealous ****s on this site, i mean i always knew there were many jealous ****s around but yall mofos seem to be a majority.. messed up.

seems like hating on fighters just dont cut it no more, anybody fortunate enough to work in boxing gets hate nowadays. if i was yall i wouldnt even turn on the TV if you just gon sit there mad as fck over everyone who is more successful than you.

lol at all the jealous ppl talking bout they only on tv walking around not doing ****, idk exactly what they do behind the scenes myself but their job seems awesome either way. fcking dream job, good for them. im a bit jealous im not gonna lie but i refuse to be the kind of person who unleashes pathetic bitterness on the internet against somebody i never even met out of sheer jealousy.

Comment

Lol, all they do is stand around, don't speak, or make any gestures and they get this kinda hate.

I'm starting to think you guys have menstruals once a month.

Comment

What do you expect from the haters! Their talking **** on the net but would drop dead if anyone they talk **** about was in their face. Wannabee's Boxing Experts!! Name callers are always the weakest people! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          man.. lots of jealous ****s on this site, i mean i always knew there were many jealous ****s around but yall mofos seem to be a majority.. messed up.

seems like hating on fighters just dont cut it no more, anybody fortunate enough to work in boxing gets hate nowadays. if i was yall i wouldnt even turn on the TV if you just gon sit there mad as fck over everyone who is more successful than you.

lol at all the jealous ppl talking bout they only on tv walking around not doing ****, idk exactly what they do behind the scenes myself but their job seems awesome either way. fcking dream job, good for them. im a bit jealous im not gonna lie but i refuse to be the kind of person who unleashes pathetic bitterness on the internet against somebody i never even met out of sheer jealousy.
          Maybe you should cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BatmanRobin View Post
            you guys thought that the watson twins are annoying? they have an addition annoying **** with them. anyone notice that hiphop wannabe vietnamese guy with silver tooth with them?
            whoa, whoa. You're talking about Paul Wall's grill man. Watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I had to take that one down at the request of a moderator.
              Thats crap man!
              yet you see all these sorry az hags on siggies and avies with whack az bodies looking like guys
              haha
              who was that? that was a good one bro

Comment

Originally posted by BatmanRobin View Post
                you guys thought that the watson twins are annoying? they have an addition annoying **** with them. anyone notice that hiphop wannabe vietnamese guy with silver tooth with them?

That's Johnny Dang, a.k.a TV Johnny. He's only came out with Garica in his last two fights, haven't seen him come out with any other fighters.

Comment

they're sam watson's sons.

sam watson is al haymon's right hand man / henchman. al haymon does not like to involve himself with the media. he's done one interview with any media member that i know of. only one. crazy. it was in ring mag a couple of years back. he's not even very well photographed. for some time there was only a few grainy pictures of him on the internet.

i'm pretty confident that every boxing fan has gotten to the point where he asks himself :

"who are those winky wright looking motherf#ckas?"
                  Last edited by New England; 07-20-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    seems like they just want airtime,
                    honestly they look annoying as hell and I want to punch them
                    This......... lol jk
                    Last edited by Ring Leader; 07-20-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Lol at the defenders. The hate is coming from the nonsensical placement of people in the ring. It's just 2 more bodies that dont deserve too be there taking the spotlight from the fighters. No one gives a **** about them enough to hate on them. People are hating at the fact they are even there taking up space. That and they look like a couple if dweebs always just standing there stammering for face time. If someone actually knew a purpose for them being there it may be different, but the thing is I highly doubt there even is a purpose.

Too many non fighters in the ring.
                      Last edited by Cazadores; 07-20-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X