• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Fernando Vargas ......
    And his career was done by 23

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      And his career was done by 23
      i guess thats what happens when your too brave for your own good...

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        The writer says "Anything but unlikable"???? I guess the writer is totally unaware of the explicitly racist remarks made toward Mexicans. Broner is anything but likable.
        what did he say that was "racist" towards Mexicans (ignoring for a moment that 'Mexican' isn't a race)?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
          what did he say that was "racist" towards Mexicans (ignoring for a moment that 'Mexican' isn't a race)?
          He was retweeting racial slurs on twitter.

I don't remember if it was wetbacks or beaners or something along those lines.

Comment

He can be real ****y and act like the best at a weight with no real competition! And that gay brush act has got to go!

Comment

First off, Racist remarks aren't inclusive of race. They cover ethnicities, color, race, nationalities, etc. Google his name with racist. You'll find his rants.

Comment

The writer says "Anything but unlikable"???? I guess the writer is totally unaware of the explicitly racist remarks made toward Mexicans. Broner is anything but likable.
                Dude let it go what Broner said wasn't racist towards Mexicans

Comment

F#*k all that he needs to be humble s!#t!!! Being that confident is a good thing and its usually people who lack that much confidence in themselves that have a problem with people like Broner. I don't need to personally like a person I will more than likely never know on a personal level. LLS at fools who judge a person off of what they see on tv and interviews.

I am with yall though on wanting to see him go up to 135 and fight much better fighters.

Comment

First off, Racist remarks aren't inclusive of race. They cover ethnicities, color, race, nationalities, etc. Google his name with racist. You'll find his rants.
                    So I took your advice and typed "Adrien Broner Racist." First entry:
                    "N***ER BOXER RACIST TOWARDS MEXICAN BOXERS"

Gotta love the irony.

I remember during the initial press conference for the Perez fight, he commented that Perez - who was fairly chunky at the time - looked like he'd been eating too much burritos or something to that effect. I agree that the comment was pretty f'd up, but Perez himself laughed it off and shot back that Italian is his favorite.

Comment

So I took your advice and typed "Adrien Broner Racist." First entry:"N***ER BOXER RACIST TOWARDS MEXICAN BOXERS".
                      Two wrongs don't make a right. His racist comments were in statements made to boxing scene and an internet rant.

Comment

Working...
                      X