Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Boxing’s ‘Can Man’ Basking In The Glow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner may have elite level talent, but the 130 weight class is very thin. There are a lot more viable challenges at 135, and we'll find out soon if he's really willing to step up, or if HBO will continue to baby him against soft opponents like Escobedo.

As far as superstar potential is concerned this guy is an anti-hero like Floyd who has swag and embraces the "it's all about me" part of the black American culture. To some this may be appealing, but I personally can't stand that kind of arrogance and hope someone humbles him

Comment

I don't care what you butt hurt crybabies say. AB is a beast and 'Can Man' is some funny shhyt.

Comment

ahhh man, tomorrow cant come soon enough... looking forward to seeing him fight again!!!

Comment

The writer says "Anything but unlikable"???? I guess the writer is totally unaware of the explicitly racist remarks made toward Mexicans. Broner is anything but likable.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
            I don't care what you butt hurt crybabies say. AB is a beast and 'Can Man' is some funny shhyt.
            Like, "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

Comment

What did he say that was deemed racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                The only thing "basking in the glow" is his disgusting behavior and blatant racism.
                Do you think south park or family guy is funny?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  crushing cans since 2008
                  Now how many fighters do you know at 22 years old have great resumes?

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                    Broner may have elite level talent, but the 130 weight class is very thin. There are a lot more viable challenges at 135, and we'll find out soon if he's really willing to step up, or if HBO will continue to baby him against soft opponents like Escobedo.

As far as superstar potential is concerned this guy is an anti-hero like Floyd who has swag and embraces the "it's all about me" part of the black American culture. To some this may be appealing, but I personally can't stand that kind of arrogance and hope someone humbles him
                    UGhh this guy isnt soft...

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      Now how many fighters do you know at 22 years old have great resumes?
                      Fernando Vargas ......

Comment

Working...
                      X