No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott Packs Bags For Khan UK Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    lol you don't understand, Khan is going to be around for the next decade just like 5 time world champ Zab Judah. Get used to it, the kid isn't going anywhere.
    Khan already said he planned on retiring at 28, he's not gonna stick around for another decade.

Comment

Precotts a joke, been chasing the same dream 4 a few years & it won't happen...bad enuff he on this bad show vs inactive & blown up 140#er Frankie...

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
        I'm not faulting him for earning a living. Hell, he wants a payday and he wants to become relevant to the division again - I can't fault him for that.

Why does Prescott need to fight someone relevant? Because he's not on nearly the level of Khan right now. After the Prescott fight, Khan was able to right himself and do something Prescott couldn't or even get close to doing - win not just a title, but multiple titles against great opposition. Hell, Prescott couldn't even win a regional title.

He isn't above Prescott? I'm sorry, I must not have realized Khan has been fighting world title fights against the divisions best, on a premier network for the past 2 years. And Prescott brings exactly what to the table as opposed to that?

And Khan has lost his last two. Great point. It's not like those were title fights against the best of the division. One of those, just happened to be an SD loss, while losing two points for "pushing," in his opponents hometown. And oh yeah, his opponent has since admitted to using steroids before that fight even.

Consider himself lucky... yeah, that a guy not ranked in the top 25 is offering him a fight. Great luck to have as a fighter.

I'm all for guys avenging losses, hell I've even said on these boards that I'd like Khan to fight Prescott again, but Prescott brings 0 to the table other than he beat Khan before. And from a business standpoint, it makes zero sense for Khan to fight him.

Hes been fighting **** all but absolute bums made to order.
        Two of which was cherrypicked too make him look great but they ripped up the script.
        HE IS NOT ON PRESCOTTS LEVEL, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! It will remain that way until he grows a pair.
        He will never fight Prescott because he is a stylistic nightmare for him and he can damn well ****. He does everything Khan does only a hell of a lot better.

He will go back too feasting on feather fisted clowns and guys who are merely names for silly-ar5e worthless vacant titles they practically make up on the spot.
        If Prescott had his team he too would of won many silly titles.

If he is too scared to fight guys because they have mediocre power or above then he ought to find a career in something he is good at. I'd thoroughly recommend matchmaking or perhaps trying out as a track & field runner since he likes to sprint around in circles like a headless chicken

Comment

Comment

Prescott needs to get a life

Comment

well,
              khan will have to beat somebody that he lost to....simply to show that he can.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                This is where Roach has to put in his "greatest trainer of the year" awards to work. The one's he earned for great matchmaking. Now he has to make Khan look like he's rebuilding, and he strengthened his chin. Here come the Malignaggi, Kotelnyk, rematches. They might kick it up a notch in the power department, with Nate Campbell. When the smoke clears, they'll finally take on Maidana rematch to prove once and for all that Khan's chin is now made out of iron. What ever you do, do not go back to visit the ghost of Prescott.
                church!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                  well,
                  khan will have to beat somebody that he lost to....simply to show that he can.
                  Good point. But which one will it be?

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    Good point. But which one will it be?
                    Probably Lamont Peterson haha

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Khan already said he planned on retiring at 28, he's not gonna stick around for another decade.
                      Cotto said he was retiring at 30, Haye at 31. Amir is going nowhere - get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X