Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott Packs Bags For Khan UK Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting... I don't see Prescott so anxious to avenge his TKO loss to Mike Alvarado.

But he's all game to trying to get Khan to avenge his.

I wonder if it's because he'd likely get a career payday against Khan...? No... couldn't be.

How about Breidis wins a fight against someone relevant in the division and then we can talk about him fighting a guy who's in or was in the top 3 in the division.

Comment

Khan vs Prescott again will not do good for Khan he needs to stay away from a puncher if he wants to continue. Khan is good but will not be an elite not unless he cover his chin with metal plate.

Comment

This is where Roach has to put in his "greatest trainer of the year" awards to work. The one's he earned for great matchmaking. Now he has to make Khan look like he's rebuilding, and he strengthened his chin. Here come the Malignaggi, Kotelnyk, rematches. They might kick it up a notch in the power department, with Nate Campbell. When the smoke clears, they'll finally take on Maidana rematch to prove once and for all that Khan's chin is now made out of iron. What ever you do, do not go back to visit the ghost of Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
          Interesting... I don't see Prescott so anxious to avenge his TKO loss to Mike Alvarado.

But he's all game to trying to get Khan to avenge his.

I wonder if it's because he'd likely get a career payday against Khan...? No... couldn't be.

How about Breidis wins a fight against someone relevant in the division and then we can talk about him fighting a guy who's in or was in the top 3 in the division.

Alvarados team are not going to put him back in with Prescott after last time.
          He is willing too fight anybody. Can't fault the guy for trying to earn a living. Why would anybody be against this fight unless they was scared for Khans career/safety?

Why does Prescott need to fight somebody relevant exactly given the fact Khan has lost his last two fights...
          He isn't above Prescott or in any position to call any shots. He should consider himself lucky if you ask me Prescotts offering him a chance to make such a huge amount and potentially get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            This is where Roach has to put in his "greatest trainer of the year" awards to work. The one's he earned for great matchmaking. Now he has to make Khan look like he's rebuilding, and he strengthened his chin. Here come the Malignaggi, Kotelnyk, rematches. They might kick it up a notch in the power department, with Nate Campbell. When the smoke clears, they'll finally take on Maidana rematch to prove once and for all that Khan's chin is now made out of iron. What ever you do, do not go back to visit the ghost of Prescott.

It actually saddens me that this will happen & people will buy into it all again.
            He'll fight somebody absolute useless but somebody with a name and people will be like ''Oh **** King Khan is back better than ever!''

Comment

Originally posted by Peter_North. View Post
              Maybe Pacquiao should get back on the horse and fight Torrecampo?

Khan wants a rematch with Garcia but is ducking Presscott?

This place is full shit!
              The Torrecampo loss is many many years ago. Prescott is still fairly relevant. And the Khan Prescott fight was in late 2008. Prescott knocks his ass out again and Khan knows it.

Comment

"Grow some balls" LOL Prescott he's hilarious. He's like the ghost of knocked out past, he comes back regularly to remind Khan of his 54 second KO loss.

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
                Not going to happen but a good story to raise Prescott's profile. All these stories are making a right jackass out of Khan. It is karma. If you set yourself up on a pedistal,live in an ivory tower and a glass house you should not throw stones.
                Very appropriate.

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                He was winning that fight and got ****** in the last minute, why wouldn't he want a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Alvarados team are not going to put him back in with Prescott after last time. He is willing too fight anybody. Can't fault the guy for trying to earn a living. Why would anybody be against this fight unless they was scared for Khans career/safety?

Why does Prescott need to fight somebody relevant exactly given the fact Khan has lost his last two fights...
                  He isn't above Prescott or in any position to call any shots. He should consider himself lucky if you ask me Prescotts offering him a chance to make such a huge amount and potentially get back on track.
                  I'm not faulting him for earning a living. Hell, he wants a payday and he wants to become relevant to the division again - I can't fault him for that.

Why does Prescott need to fight someone relevant? Because he's not on nearly the level of Khan right now. After the Prescott fight, Khan was able to right himself and do something Prescott couldn't or even get close to doing - win not just a title, but multiple titles against great opposition. Hell, Prescott couldn't even win a regional title.

He isn't above Prescott? I'm sorry, I must not have realized Khan has been fighting world title fights against the divisions best, on a premier network for the past 2 years. And Prescott brings exactly what to the table as opposed to that?

And Khan has lost his last two. Great point. It's not like those were title fights against the best of the division. One of those, just happened to be an SD loss, while losing two points for "pushing," in his opponents hometown. And oh yeah, his opponent has since admitted to using steroids before that fight even.

Consider himself lucky... yeah, that a guy not ranked in the top 25 is offering him a fight. Great luck to have as a fighter.

I'm all for guys avenging losses, hell I've even said on these boards that I'd like Khan to fight Prescott again, but Prescott brings 0 to the table other than he beat Khan before. And from a business standpoint, it makes zero sense for Khan to fight him.

Comment

GBP are desperately trying to make the fight with malignaggi!!!!!!
                    It suits khan perfectly, no chance of getting knocked and a world title when he wins.
                    All the morons will be able to proclaim khans greatness once again.
                    Just put him in with mayweather and let it all be over, we will be rid of him once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
                      Just put him in with mayweather and let it all be over, we will be rid of him once and for all.
                      lol you don't understand, Khan is going to be around for the next decade just like 5 time world champ Zab Judah. Get used to it, the kid isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X