No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Plans Big Talk With Roach, Eyes December Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    You won't remember but people said that last time too. He's a young fighter, he can learn and adjust.
    We've been waiting on him to adjust for years now. His footwork isn't good and he always gets flustered when fighters really press him. Garcia is a wild fighter but he is still pretty accurate and he got to Khan. Had Maidana been an accurate puncher Khan would of been kayoed for 3 times in his career. He has skills but skills aren't everything. I just don't see Khan ever being one of the best in his division any longer.

He'll be a top 10 fighter based on being a great athlete but there are always going to be a few dudes that will just mow him down.

Comment

Money wise this rematch would make the most sense for Garcia. But for Khan to choose the location makes no sense, you got knocked out buddy. Garcia is in the driver seat now.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
        Money wise this rematch would make the most sense for Garcia. But for Khan to choose the location makes no sense, you got knocked out buddy. Garcia is in the driver seat now.
        thought he supposedly liked vegas eh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          You won't remember but people said that last time too. He's a young fighter, he can learn and adjust.
          he's a young fighter, true.
          he evidently can't learn and adjust though, or what, he was actually waiting for a third loss and second ko before he started getting serious??!

Comment

Khan did you give Maidana a re-match in a close fight? Nope!

Now get back in line, build yourself up again to earn a shot.

Just because you believed that gas talk from Oscar about being a superstar, doesn't mean it's true.

Comment

Amen Khan, I finally agree with you. He nit the nail on the head, just as I have mentioned it as well, all Roach knows if offense...period. No defense, countering, etc. All Roach gives a **** about is Manny, Khan needs to leave Roach and get a different trainer.

Comment

he should take a tune up fight vs preidis prescott...

Comment

No Remacht ugly KO ....the next time they kill him hahaha no way i rather see him fighting Canelo hahaha

Comment

Khan is delusional

I'd fight this clown 10 more times If I were Danny Garcia, same thing will happen everytime, Amir Khan will be doing the bambi shuffle before he goes to sleep.

Comment

Amir needs Steward. Khan is tall and fast for his division and has a long reach. Wtf is he doing jumping in to land punches. He can stand tall, feet planted on the outside and pick guys apart. It might be too late to change him, but Steward is his best shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X