Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Plans Big Talk With Roach, Eyes December Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real boxing fans knew this guy was a media hype job since he and the so called boxing experts started blowing his own horn. he's prince hameed to the 2nd power and yes he's just 25 years old and although roach is very overrated, no matter who trains him in the next 5 years, he's not going to learn enough defense to keep the real powers that be off his ass....he is who he is.

Comment

I have been thinking this for a long time roach has got him into better shape much better shape and conditioned him but he hasn't taught him anything in terms of defense or attack khan has a great offense he always has from day one hes proved he hasn't got a china chin hes been hit by solid shots in a lot of fights far to many in fact it's his defense and his attitude that's the problem the shots that have took khan down ( Presscott and Garcia ) could of taken down a horse on any given day and pretty much any fighter on any day but they are shots that could easily be prevented with simple defense, khan does not even know how to block a body shot for Christ sake roach has taught him to cover up and stand there he constantly gets tagged by uppercuts whilst in his shell then gets hit to the body its not just khan using this defensive idiotic style linares Chavez Pac all used it and its horrendous i wonder how much roach is being paid or has been because it seems like money wasted to me i'd like to see khan go to the mayweather gym where the masters of defense reside slim chance but it will take something drastic to pick him back up he can't stay with roach anymore if he wants to improve time to make a move or its the end

Comment

no matter what freddie and khan talk about theres no way he can help his suspect chin.

Comment

Khan basically knows only how to go for a KO, he has no patience and cannot box. It's no surprise that for nearly all of his fights, Roach always says 'the opponent will get KOd in round x', he focusses way too much on the KO, and that is why Khan gets made to look like a fool. Chavez and Pacquiao have good chins, Khan has no chin. Khan needs a new trainer.

Comment

This idiot said rematch???? What happened to the rematches he was suppose to give. Fucc Khan, he needs to shut his mouth and all that hype talk and just retire.

Comment

who the hell does khan think he is trying to rematch everyone he loses to now, he never gave anyone else a rematch why should they give him one. Just cause hes the "big money" every one doesnt really care about that

Comment

Give maidana a rematch first than Danny can give you the spaghetti legs again.

Comment

Hard to get excited for a rematch, Khan was demolished that night. Garcia should look into that Judah fight and ignore Khan.

Comment

Hope this fight humbles Khan. Never liked the kid but retirement talk is way too premature. He needs to dump Roach if he wants to save his career. Roach isn't the guy to be with if he wants to improve his defense. Look at Roach's top fights, Khan, Chavez JR, and Pacquiao. All offensive guys who get hit! Ditch Roach I say.

Comment

You have to laugh at idiots that don't have a clue about boxing saying its a china chin khans problem as it simply as not true he walks into massive shots with his hands down and comes out of exchanges with his hands down with his chin in the air the punches that have taken him out would take anyone out khan needs to learn how to keep his gloves up and chin tucked in coming out of an exchange i thought when he first met up with roach they sorted this out as he was looking good and improved his defense a lot but i guess it's lack of focus and an increase in confidence and attitude why they neglected this again.

Comment

Working...
                      X