Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Angel Garcia Got Under Our Skin, Guess It Paid Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its hard to train a fighter that has no chin. Amir Khan will never be great. He can fight a champion with no punching power and win then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      They scared team Pac into fighting in a court room rather a boxing ring... It was a disgrace to the sport. A true embarrassment. Fighter fights another fight in a ring, not a court room. A true coward gone down in history. Can you imagine if Lewis would have taken Tyson to court because Tyson said he would eat his kids???
      Really?? Because I am pretty sure the thought of fighting Pacquiao led Floyd to go on a freakin year and a half vacation instead getting in the ring. Can you imagine if Lewis had taken a year and half off because Tyson said he would eat his kids???

As far as Khan goes, everyone has a price. I am sure at this point Garcia would make more by going to the UK for a rematch than against anyone else. Money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        Really?? Because I am pretty sure the thought of fighting Pacquiao led Floyd to go on a freakin year and a half vacation instead getting in the ring. Can you imagine if Lewis had taken a year and half off because Tyson said he would eat his kids???

As far as Khan goes, everyone has a price. I am sure at this point Garcia would make more by going to the UK for a rematch than against anyone else. Money talks.
        I know I shouldn't go there but Pac said no to 50/50 and a random blood test. Floyd went on vacation AFTER Pac turned down the fight to have a match with Clottey who was coming off of a lost to Cotto. When will people stop getting it twisted?

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          I know I shouldn't go there but Pac said no to 50/50 and a random blood test. Floyd went on vacation AFTER Pac turned down the fight to have a match with Clottey who was coming off of a lost to Cotto. When will people stop getting it twisted?
          I didn't even want to respond to that ****... The tards are being fazed out. The site is getting a lot better. The mods need to actually IP ban them so we don't keep seeing all these alts popping up and trolling every single thread with the same recycled lies.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Khan wasnt going to win the fight he didnt hurt garcia
            Coming from the idiot who said both Juanma and Calderon were going to win their rematches because Segura and Salido were bums. You are a 12 year old idiot.

Comment

pac never said no to random blood testing - he said he would be willing to do it as long as nsac had overall supervision of the whole process.

floyd declined and thats how the fight fell through the first time.

the 2nd time it fell through, floyd tried to pretend there had been no negotiations, but ross greenburg exposed him.

the 3rd time, was of course when floyd offered a flat fee to someone who has outsold him by 1.5 million ppvs in 17 fewer months.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Danny Garcia... Do it!

Comment

No don't feed Garcia to JMM yet. Let him ride this win a little bit, I want to see what kind of fights they'll put him in next.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    pac never said no to random blood testing - he said he would be willing to do it as long as nsac had overall supervision of the whole process.

floyd declined and thats how the fight fell through the first time.

the 2nd time it fell through, floyd tried to pretend there had been no negotiations, but ross greenburg exposed him.

the 3rd time, was of course when floyd offered a flat fee to someone who has outsold him by 1.5 million ppvs in 17 fewer months.
                    thats basically saying no. smh.

Comment

Freddie "THE JOKE" Roach, making exscuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X