Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Angel Garcia Got Under Our Skin, Guess It Paid Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man get out of here. Dude fights the same way all the time. He got caught with his chin in the air, per the usual.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Why should the rematch be in England? Khan lost. Matter a fact.... why should Khan even get a rematch? Dude got knocked down 3 times and TKO in the 4th.
      Money to be made! England rematch will sell out 20K.

Khan did well for 2 rounds, and even was ahead in the third, but Boom! Good shot landed. Tactics wise a Khan who isn't too aggressive has a better chance.

Well done Danny.

Comment

Why should Danny Garcia have to go to England? If i am not mistaken, Khan got his asss smacked around the ring inside 5 rounds, and did that famous chicken dance again. Danny Garcia was behind after 2 rounds but its a 12 round fight and Khan did not even make it halfway. And when you consider that Danny took all them shots in the first two rounds and was not even rocked once, it makes it more laughable. Roach is just trying to redeem himself as a top trainer is is pulling out all the stops. And guess what, no one thinks Danny Garcia is ready for PacMan or Mayweather just because he TKOed an overhyped fighter in Khan.

Comment

It was brilliant on Angel's part.He knew his son wouldn't win a decision if Amir used his fast hands and then got on his bike the way he normally does. So, he played mind games and got underneath his skin and made him angry. Amir wanted to stand toe to toe and batter Danny, but that is not his style. Danny's only real chance would be to catch him in the exchanges. Thats exactly what he did. As of now, Angel should be a front runner for trainer of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            The title headline makes me think Khan might have thought, maybe Angel is right, maybe us Pakistanians can't fight. LOL.
            fixed it for ya

Comment

Why are they asking for a rematch in England? Are they already planning on buying the judges and the referee. As a matter of act, I have watched the fight like 20 times by now and I'm very bothered about the way the referee behaved in this match. Notice how he gave extra time to Khan to recover from each of the knockdowns. A boxer is supposed to have his gloves in front of him ready for the referee to grab at the eight count if he wants to continue. Khan never had the gloves up and the referee practically allowed him extra time to do that. Count the time and it even adds up to an additional 6 seconds after the first knock down. The referee should have stopped the fight right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                Money to be made! England rematch will sell out 20K.

Khan did well for 2 rounds, and even was ahead in the third, but Boom! Good shot landed. Tactics wise a Khan who isn't too aggressive has a better chance.

Well done Danny.
                At this point Garcia can make more money with other fighters. It was only two rounds Khan looked good in during a fight that was supposed to go 12rds. Garcia said he was going to get Khan out in 3rds and almost did it. Doubt highly that Khan would have given Garcia a rematch if roles were reversed. He kept talking about 147 and Mayweather. Fight wasn't even close, no need for a rematch. I don't care about the money that would be made because I ain't getting none of it.

Comment

the RING champ had made it clear, during the pre-fight , once khan feels his power , its all downhill from there

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    Man get out of here. Dude fights the same way all the time. He got caught with his chin in the air, per the usual.
                    I thought the same thing but with a big bs to roach, he has khan go out like a bat out of hell every fight.

Khan is not nor ever will he be that type of fighter.

Comment

Khan wasnt going to win the fight he didnt hurt garcia at all and was getting caught in every round no rematch it will.be the same out come n no way would garcia go to khan backyard for what khan loss he doesnt have no belts and lost two in a row hes done

Comment

Working...
                      X