Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali is going to duck Haye, its already begun!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Go look at some videos of vitali late last year its all " i want to knock out Haye" after Vitali fought Chisora and Haye told everyone he's agreed to everything it's silence and Boente does the talking.
    Haye spent years talking about "slave contracts" and some crap like that, and now if you actually saw the fight then you know that Adam Booth said that the last time the contract with Vitali was "terrible" and that he didn't think that Haye was going to fight him.

Now Haye returns one year after losing to Wladimir, even though after that fight Vitali challenged him but as I've said, Haye said that it was 100% sure that he was going to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      Your really going to complain about someone not keeping their word and then somehow defend David Haye? Actually that is pretty laughable. And for several reasons you really cannot compare the situations. Especially since they did negotiate and it didn't work. And I for one wasn't in the room while the negotiations were going so I will not, like many of you do, pretend that I know what happened. But, I do know one thing. I sure as hell won't take Haye's word on what happened, or for that mater, I wouldn't take his word on much of anything.
      They did negotiate both sides have said this. Haye has said to Vitali's face twice he agreed to his demands in December and Vitali never disputed it, there's videos on youtube i'll get them if you want. So after everyone ridiculed Haye for not keeping his word in the past Vitali gets a pass? Double standards much.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Haye spent years talking about "slave contracts" and some crap like that, and now if you actually saw the fight then you know that Adam Booth said that the last time the contract with Vitali was "terrible" and that he didn't think that Haye was going to fight him.

Now Haye returns one year after losing to Wladimir, even though after that fight Vitali challenged him but as I've said, Haye said that it was 100% sure that he was going to retire.
        Hayes been chasing the fight since the end of last year and said he knows he's got no bargaining chips and accepted his demands.The Chisora fight happened because he went to a presser chasing the fight and Boente said the winner would get one. A Klitschko is the only fights Haye wants.

Comment

Nobody is going to persuade die hard fans of a fighter anything other than they want to believe so i'm just wasting my time. Seems most people knows what's happening so i'll let you live in your fantasy world. Enjoy the unbelievably exciting Charr fight...........

Comment

They did negotiate both sides have said this. Haye has said to Vitali's face twice he agreed to his demands in December and Vitali never disputed it, there's videos on youtube i'll get them if you want. So after everyone ridiculed Haye for not keeping his word in the past Vitali gets a pass? Double standards much.
            What is truly sad is that Haye and his fans think that his legacy hangs on a fight with a fighter who by all accounts is way past his prime and should have already been retired. And I for one could care less if they ever fight and then Haye may see what its like to get the run around. And if Haye really cares about his legacy why is he picking on an old man instead of negotiating with the other fighters in the division? Because as we all know if Haye doesn't fight Vitali he most likely will not never fight again. And to me its just another chapter in the fraud that is David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              What is truly sad is that Haye and his fans think that his legacy hangs on a fight with a fighter who by all accounts is way past his prime and should have already been retired. And I for one could care less if they ever fight and then Haye may see what its like to get the run around. And if Haye really cares about his legacy why is he picking on an old man instead of negotiating with the other fighters in the division? Because as we all know if Haye doesn't fight Vitali he most likely will not never fight again. And to me its just another chapter in the fraud that is David Haye.
              Whatever his age he's one of the top 2 fighters in the division, Haye is probably the 3rd. Fans want to see the best fight each other. Legacy? It seems to me it's Vitali fans that care most about that, that's why they are wanting to see a Charr fight instead of Haye.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/23489908.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

You do know that Vitali doesn't make the fights happen it's Boente? Vitali would fight and beat Haye

Comment

Whatever his age he's one of the top 2 fighters in the division, Haye is probably the 3rd. Fans want to see the best fight each other. Legacy? It seems to me it's Vitali fans that care most about that, that's why they are wanting to see a Charr fight instead of Haye.
                    Don't kid yourself no one really cares about the Charr fight. And regardless of the Charr fight Vitali's legacy is already what it is. And yes Vitali is still ranked high but he is still way past his prime and the Chisora fight helped to show that.
                    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 07-15-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                      You do know that Vitali doesn't make the fights happen it's Boente? Vitali would fight and beat Haye
                      Yes because Vitali works for Boente........................ Mayweather works for Haymon too.

Comment

Working...
                      X