Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali is going to duck Haye, its already begun!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    quite right, he can choose to end his career with a bang or with a duck and a whimper ...
    Well VK's Chisora fight demonstrated he's aging and past his prime.

Ultimately Vitali's ready for retirement and legacy-wise I don't think he gets anything out of a Haye fight that is worth the risk at this point in his career.

As I said, it's on him.

Comment

Haye said today that he doesn't wanna fight again this year (sissy) and wants to fight Vitali next year -after Charr.

Comment

that boente talks alot of BS. but haye has only himself to blame if he doesnt get a fight with vitali. his performance against wlad was pathetic. however, its my opinion that after the klitschkos, haye is the next best heavyweight. and that says alot because really he is a cruiserweight.

if the klitschkos want to continue beating up on random guys of the streets and no hopers from france then leave them to it. i wont be watching it.

Comment

Haye negociated officially with Vitali in 2009, then secretly did the same in order to make the by far easier fight against Valuev. Now Vitali is 41, slowing down and Haye is calling for a fight again...
          I don't know if Vitali is going to duck Haye, but this move from Haye was and is simply cowardice. But you can call it a clever strategy...

Prime vs prime, Vitali win by bloody sacrifice.

Comment

Vit can choose not to fight Haye on principle alone...Haye already ducked him when they tried to make the fight...

Then he shows a pathetic performance against Wlad...

Sure last night was one of the best heavy fights in years, but KBros are in a different league, with both Chisora and Haye fighting each brother both showed that its a very different game when you step into the ring with them......so why should he even bother?

But I would still love to see the fight, but as someone said, its up to Vitaliy really, and if he chooses not to fight Haye its Hayes fault to begin with.

Comment

"Chisora fought a stupid fight and was completely open. Vitali would also have knocked out Chisora had he not suffered that injury in the third round.

"He fought Chisora with only his right arm, he could not use his left arm any more."
              And why is that? Because he broke it on Chisora's steel head just like Helenius did. This just makes Haye's dominant KO even greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                And why is that? Because he broke it on Chisora's steel head just like Helenius did. This just makes Haye's dominant KO even greater.
                It doesn't really. Styles make fights.

Comment

Vitali will most likely fight Haye

Boente knows there is a huge chance of Vitali getting KO'd and doesnt want his man to retire on a loss, especially since he will be managing his political career as well...and then it'll also open the door for a Wlad vs Haye rematch and risk his other fighter and cash machine

Comment

Nobody in their right mind wants a Vit-Charr fight, its a pathetic farewell to an otherwise good fighter.

Comment

Vitali cant retire because of age or politics, he lost that privilege with the b*tching and moaning over Lennox Lewis.

Now he has to walk the walk and fight a legit young 31 year old just as Lennox did. Its not like Haye is a 6'8 monster or anything, its a much easier task IMO. But Vitali will pussie out and show his true colors as he did in the Byrd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X