Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali is going to duck Haye, its already begun!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox Lewis inside the ring promised me a rematch. I talked to Lennox I tell him, "Lennox keep your word. You're a gentleman. If you promise me, you have to keep your word." - Vitali Klitschko

Vitali should keep his word.

Comment

Does anyone who is not British actually think Haye can beat Vitali? Really? Really? If Haye actually fights with him he's gettin KTFO. If not he loses a wide decision. And no I'm not a Klitscho fan. But Haye is *****

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        Does anyone who is not British actually think Haye can beat Vitali? Really? Really? If Haye actually fights with him he's gettin KTFO. If not he loses a wide decision. And no I'm not a Klitscho fan. But Haye is *****
        "If Chisora had been faster, i would have been in trouble" - Vitali Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Lennox Lewis inside the ring promised me a rematch. I talked to Lennox I tell him, "Lennox keep your word. You're a gentleman. If you promise me, you have to keep your word." - Vitali Klitschko

Vitali should keep his word.
          Other then for one minor detail this might have actually meant something. But I just checked Boxrec and just as I suspected Vitali and Haye have never fought. So, with that being the case you cannot compare the two situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            Wlad is technically better, faster and hits harder. He couldn't land anything on Haye so Vitali will have more difficulty and Vitali's slower reactions should mean Haye lands more on Vitali than he did on Wlad. I'd say he's got a better chance than Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              Other then for one minor detail this might have actually meant something. But I just checked Boxrec and just as I suspected Vitali and Haye have never fought. So, with that being the case you cannot compare the two situations.
              It's about keeping his word. He talks like it's important for someone to keep their word but then doesn't seem like he wants to keep his. I'd say that's very relevant.

Comment

Lol, Haye ducked the K bros for years, then when he finally found courage to get in the ring with Wladimir, he gave a pathetic display of boxing. Then he "retired" because according to him he accomplished everything he could. Now he beat the super ultra HW Chisora (By far the best HW of all times) and suddenly he's a beast and everyone will duck him ... Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  Lol, Haye ducked the K bros for years, then when he finally found courage to get in the ring with Wladimir, he gave a pathetic display of boxing. Then he "retired" because according to him he accomplished everything he could. Now he beat the super ultra HW Chisora (By far the best HW of all times) and suddenly he's a beast and everyone will duck him ... Yeah right.
                  Go look at some videos of vitali late last year its all " i want to knock out Haye" after Vitali fought Chisora and Haye told everyone he's agreed to everything it's silence and Boente does the talking.

Comment

Haye huggers are back

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      It's about keeping his word. He talks like it's important for someone to keep their word but then doesn't seem like he wants to keep his. I'd say that's very relevant.
                      Your really going to complain about someone not keeping their word and then somehow defend David Haye? Actually that is pretty laughable. And for several reasons you really cannot compare the situations. Especially since they did negotiate and it didn't work. And I for one wasn't in the room while the negotiations were going so I will not, like many of you do, pretend that I know what happened. But, I do know one thing. I sure as hell won't take Haye's word on what happened, or for that mater, I wouldn't take his word on much of anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X