Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boy AK will be back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the trainer's fault though. He got KTFO under someone else against Prescott and after he went to Roach, everyone was talking about how improved he was. Khan can't handle pressure fighters who have pop and he has that RJJ chin...no trainer can correct that. I'm sure Roach is constantly telling him to keep his guard up and use the jab but Khan thinks he is a superstar and does what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
      He's only 25 so he can make a comeback but sooner or later the same **** will happen to him again.
      I agree,pride is Khans biggest flaw...He will always become over confident...

Comment

Someone needs to tie Khan's right hand to his head during sparring and just have someone smother and bang away at him around the ring.

Maybe then he'll learn/remember to keep that hand up and just pop that jab as he's getting the f.uck out the way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
            Someone needs to tie Khan's right hand to his head during sparring and just have someone smother and bang away at him around the ring.

Maybe then he'll learn/remember to keep that hand up and just pop that jab as he's getting the f.uck out the way.
            They don't make trainers like they use to bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Money rough night for ya boy bro..He can come back,but I think he might have to come back with a new trainer..I mean Roach was non existent in the corner last night...Also the game plan,what the hell was that??To stand and trade with a fighter that's only hope is for you to trade with him??He fought right into Garcia's strengths..Damn Khan...
              Rough night is an understatement man lol didn't go bed until 6AM to top it all off lol. I don't believe and I can't believe that was the gameplan roach has come on record and said he wanted khan to jab and counterpunch more but I think AK wanted to put on a show. And as always Rome ima stand by my boy like a true fan

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Khan is a showman.

He always gives me my money's worth.

It's exciting for us as fans when he engages.
              Yeah that is true but he's given us enough exciting fights it's time he bores the **** out of us and just wins I.e. Kotelnik

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Khan will definitely be back on the canvas.
                Just like old times

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  AK is a FIGHTER....his heart is HUGE!!!....no shame in this defeat....been saying this forever, ROACH doesn't help one bit imo

as usual, dudes wanna count Khan out...its ok....just like I told some dudes back when Wlad got stopped by Brewster....they said he was DONE!!!...I said, how?...he's only 25 or 26 yrs old!!....AK will be fine....trust me!!
                  I hope your right my dude, it's about time AK forgets about trying to excite and knuckles down and just wins. He has more heart then brains.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  Sorry love! I told you Danny was going to do it though.

Khan's biggest asset is his speed, but the minute Danny went on the inside and hurt him, he had no answer for it. I was surprised to see Amir taunting him after being knocked down a few times though.
                  Yeah I think maybe he just wanted to show his macho **** again by calling Danny in and pointing at his chin.

Oh and your status(es) after the fight didn't help

Comment

Real talk...I hope so. He's an exciting fighter to watch. Hopefully he sharpens up his defense and becomes a smarter fighter after all of these obstacles.

Its been done before. The #1 Heavyweight in the world had these same issues at one point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post

Just the way **** should be!! His right hand was down against Prescott and now 10 fights later he left it down again. Twice he payed

Comment

Working...
                      X