Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boy AK will be back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AK is a FIGHTER....his heart is HUGE!!!....no shame in this defeat....been saying this forever, ROACH doesn't help one bit imo

as usual, dudes wanna count Khan out...its ok....just like I told some dudes back when Wlad got stopped by Brewster....they said he was DONE!!!...I said, how?...he's only 25 or 26 yrs old!!....AK will be fine....trust me!!

Comment

Khan will definitely be back on the canvas.

Comment

Sorry love! I told you Danny was going to do it though.

Khan's biggest asset is his speed, but the minute Danny went on the inside and hurt him, he had no answer for it. I was surprised to see Amir taunting him after being knocked down a few times though.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          AK is a FIGHTER....his heart is HUGE!!!....no shame in this defeat....been saying this forever, ROACH doesn't help one bit imo

as usual, dudes wanna count Khan out...its ok....just like I told some dudes back when Wlad got stopped by Brewster....they said he was DONE!!!...I said, how?...he's only 25 or 26 yrs old!!....AK will be fine....trust me!!
          Yeah, saying Khan is done is going too far. He's too talented to just go away. It's all a matter of what he does to get his career back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            He's done it before he will do it again. Showed his heart as always and his speed I'd just wish he would grow a brain in the ring. Keeps dropping his right and vulnerable to the left as seen last night and against Prescott.

Naive tactics and complacency cost him dear last night.

Get some rest recover up and come back stronger
            He's done what before?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He has a long way to go to come back. At this point he has to show it, no more benefit of the doubt that his physical ability means he will be a great fighter at some point.

in my opinion his chances at becoming a great evaporated a long time ago. physically he has tools as an athlete, but not a fighter.
              he's got a ton of speed and decent power but he cant make anything out of it.

he'll have an entertaining career and he'll probably get out of boxing early.

what's being lost in all of this is that khan is a gutty fighter who has been in some very exciting fights

peterson, maidana, garcia, were all terrific fights.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                in my opinion his chances at becoming a great evaporated a long time ago. physically he has tools as an athlete, but not a fighter.
                he's got a ton of speed and decent power but he cant make anything out of it.

he'll have an entertaining career and he'll probably get out of boxing early.

what's being lost in all of this is that khan is a gutty fighter who has been in some very exciting fights

peterson, maidana, garcia, were all terrific fights.
                Khan and Ortiz. NOW. No matter what happens, boxing fans will be entertained.

Comment

Khan is blessed with natural athletic ability, but not much else. He is seriously lacking in skill and ring IQ. He has really gotten as far as he has due to height and speed and reach. He's pretty one dimensional so I am doubtful of his potential to comeback at another weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    Khan is blessed with natural athletic ability, but not much else. He is seriously lacking in skill and ring IQ. He has really gotten as far as he has due to height and speed and reach. He's pretty one dimensional so I am doubtful of his potential to comeback at another weight class.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

He's only 25 so he can make a comeback but sooner or later the same **** will happen to him again.

Comment

Working...
                      X