No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I've Sent a Scary Message, Vitali Won't Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    David Haye produced an explosive fifth-round stoppage of Dereck Chisora to win a thrilling grudge match that delivered everything it promised.

The hostilities started in Munich five months ago were ended by a stunning left hook that spelt the end of Chisora's challenge at Upton Park.

Haye, who was being outmuscled by his heavier opponent, was in trouble before he delivered the decisive blow that sent his 28-year-old opponent to the canvas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Haye's trying to goade Vital into a fight by saying this, which is a good plan.

If this fight happens, Haye in a one sided UD possibly cutting Vital's face to shreds IF he picks his shots and stays patient and content, Vitali really is shocking now and unless he lands a big one on Hayes chin has no real chance unless the judges screw Haye.

Wlad still beats Haye even though i think the fight would be more competitive, especially if Haye comes in light ala Chisora.

Comment

I was quite impressed by Haye last night. Del boy fought a good fight and Haye blitzed him. Sometimes I wonder if Haye had a point when he made his toe excuses in the wlad fight.

Haye Vitali would be a tough one to call, although probably not likely to be an exciting one.

Comment

If the Vitali fight doesn't come about for Haye I'd love him to stay around. Fight Povetkin and Helenius, then maybe Price will be ready for another big show down? Or maybe have another go at Wlad with different tactics etc.

I think Haye can beat Vitali, but I don't think he'd carry it out in the ring. He'd fall to a decision.

Comment

Is Haye going to play again at the savior of the HW?
          Sometimes, i fell he could be a wonderfull champion with speed and power, bringing a lot of excitement. But then he is coming back with the big mouth, his deplorable mentality...
          Anyway, how rating his fight? Chisora made good fight against one-armed fighter... What would have happened if Helenius and Vitali were both-armed? Lot of heart but not skilled...

So maybe this time, Haye is going to take the right way, stop claiming to be the best, and try to deserve a title shot by fighting the best opposition, like Adamek did. A title fight against Wlad, cause i think waiting for Vitali getting older and alder is SHAMEFUL & UNWORTHY.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
            it makes sense to take the fight !

Haye wants to win the heavyweight title back and Vitali wants to KO Haye
            When did Haye win the heavyweight title? He just held a trinket.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
              When did Haye win the heavyweight title? He just held a trinket.
              Sorta like Vitaly now since he isn't the real champion.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Sorta like Vitaly now since he isn't the real champion.

That's bull**** man and you know it! Wlad and Vitaly are co-champions because they're brothers and heavyweight is now a tag team division!!

Seriously though, good luck trying to convince that guy of this. Klit fans live for their double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

That's bull**** man and you know it! Wlad and Vitaly are co-champions because they're brothers and heavyweight is now a tag team division!!

Seriously though, good luck trying to convince that guy of this. Klit fans live for their double standards.
                  Tell me about it. Vitali = paper champ with a ****ty resume.

Comment

Working...
                  X