No announcement yet.

Stallone's Son Found Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stallone's Son Found Dead

Sylvester Stallone's son Sage has been found dead in his Hollywood apartment. The 36-year-old's attorney, George Braunstein, has confirmed the tragic news to the New York Post.

Sage appeared as his father's son in "Rocky V", but turned down the same role for "Rocky Balboa".

It's a shame, man. Sage was freaking young. No news on the circumstances of his death as of yet.

has absolutely nothing to do with boxing. Rocky V was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
      has absolutely nothing to do with boxing. Rocky V was terrible.
      Was thinking the same thing. This does not belong here at all.

Comment

Sorry but Stallone does have an iconic boxing movie with Rocky 1 and 2. He also did the 1st contender series and is a fight fan.

My condolences to him and his family

Comment

Terrible news, hope Sly and his fam can get through this.

Comment

no parent should ever have to bury their children...R.I.P

Comment

this is heavy. I used to love Rocky V when I was a kid, of course as I got older my opinion on the movie changed a wee bit but lol, damn, RIP Sage Stallone, he was always in his father's shadow I think that's why he even turned down to reprise his role for Rocky 6, Sylvester eluded to that in the commentary for that movie, but man this is sad news.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-overdose.html

Comment

Yes this does have to do with boxing. The son of an actor who is in the Boxing HOF in the non-fighting section is dead. Just say RIP and move on. It's classless to come in here to say anything else. Just don't come in at all.

Comment

Yea, really Kev. What in the hell is wrong with you f.ucking people? Excuse my language, but seriously come on people. Stallone brought boxing a lot of popularity with the Rocky films, they're iconic. I could somewhat understand if it was a minor story about Stallone seen drunk or something of that sort, but no, his son has DIED, people. Seriously, day in and day out, the more I realize that the vast majority of Boxingscene's members are young kids. And, if they're not, hah, well that's even worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X