No announcement yet.

Mayweather and Amir Khan in negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    I don't understand the Khan hate. Who would you rather see may face besides Martinez?
    There's nobody worthy right now. Floyd should take some time off and wait until a top dog at 147/154 emerges.

Comment

Good fight. We need another Mayweather-Hatton type of build up. Amir Khan may be humble but he does talk sh i t and will not put up with Mayweather's antics.

Comment

This is probably the best fight he could make of the available fighters out there. People are going to give Mayweather **** regardless of who he fights, anyway. I'd be interested in seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
          Good fight. We need another Mayweather-Hatton type of build up. Amir Khan may be humble but he does talk sh i t and will not put up with Mayweather's antics.
          I agree itlk make great TV. The build up will be awesome as two major egos collide.

I dont get the hate for Khan but if the kid is impressive vs Garcia then yeah he should get shot.

Comment

Floyd will destroy Amir khan.....

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              Floyd will destroy Amir khan.....
              Floyd destroys everyone.

Comment

I hope he beats Danny so Mayweather can really embarrass him on a big stage...even if he beats Danny that does not mean he is ready for Mayweather but hey let his fans find out the hard way like Hatton fans lol

even coming back from a few months in jail Mayweather beats Khan even without a Warmup fight...what should happen is that if Khan beats Garcia, move up to 147 and fight Robert Guerrero (if he beats Aydin) and THEN the winner of that gets Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Frozencat
                  OMG, Mayweather's people approached Khan's team? OMG!!! Must kill Khan!!!

Jesus Christ, you're all just a bunch of idiots aren't you? Especially all you Africans. Listen up you uneducated bums, Floyd went to Khan for the fight, not the other way around. So if you want to get angry, get angry at your chimpanzee god, floyd.
                  Enjoy your ban.

Comment

Will somebody....anybody....please shut Khan's mouth. He deserves no shot at Mayweather. He needs to get past Bradley first at which he knows he will suffer a L. I'm hoping Garcia drops Khan and walk away with a W.

Comment

B!tchbaby proving hes an idiot once again.

Comment

Working...
                      X