Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Reveals: I Believe Dereck is Autistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been reading this stuff and some of the words have to be the biggest and longest ones that I have ever seen being used on Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Uhhhhh so despite indisputable evidence that human civilizations thrived for thousands of years without bipolar medication....you think it's incumbent upon me to research suicide statistics of ancient populations????

Does that make sense to you??????????
      They did not thrive because they had no bi polar medicine for God sake. In ancient times many mentally ill people were put through hell, locked up, had hole drilled in their skulls etc. They also thrived without microwaves and planes. You wanna stop that as well?

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Ya know what, you seem like a reasonable guy, and this is obviously getting too personal. I think we probably agree on more than what we don't... People are different, but don't be so quick to look at America with such a narrow view. You say that "if you don't fit a certain type, you're screwed". I disagree. I really can't think of a place on earth that gives the non-conventional individual greater opportuninty for success or celebration. Be cool bro.
        Personal? Not at all - I take issue when people make blanket statements based on their opinions & try to pass them off as facts (as what mushahadeen did). I have no issue with you whatsoever.

Now as for the "fitting in" - an example (out of many): a budding artist is trying to get a record deal. If the label can't define you (we want a Jay-Z or Gaga type), guess what? They're not getting a deal! Because most people have become comfortable with what they're familiar with & won't stray from that. No free thinking at all. It's the sheep mentality - if so & so & all of my people are doing it, I might as well jump on the bandwagon because I don't want to be the odd one out or ostracized or raked over the coals. So it's not me having a narrow view of America, this is what it is.

I respectfully agree to disagree & I see you do as well.

Peace

Comment

Working...
        X