No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Reveals: I Believe Dereck is Autistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    Do you have evidence they got alone ''just fine''? My geuss is most with bi polar probably ended up commiting suicide. You need to do some research if you think no medication is needed for bi polar.
    Uhhhhh so despite indisputable evidence that human civilizations thrived for thousands of years without bipolar medication....you think it's incumbent upon me to research suicide statistics of ancient populations????

Does that make sense to you??????????

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Have you ever met a kid with ADD? I was in classrooms with them all the time. They weren't disabled. They were just a-holes.
      Yes, I have - been in school with them & some of them now are very successful & some are not. So not all of them a-holes. And my reply to you was in reference to your blanket statement regarding autism & ASD - did you forget that?

Uhhh you know what? We went entire generations.............tens of thousands of years..............eons and eons.........................

Without Bipolar medication.

It is only in the small slice of human history, .000000000000000001% of the time we have been on this Earth, where we live in such relative peace and tranquility that we can afford to spend time on disorders like "ADD" and "Bipolar".

We went 10,000 years without ever worrying about it-- suddenly it's a huge issue?????

It's called: MAKING DRUG COMPANIES MONEY.
      Re: Drug companies making $$$$, that's the truth, but your were inferring that all these kids are bad, meaning the onus is on the parents. So, what do you suggest if there is[B]really[B] is something wrong with the child: corporal punishment or better yet, lobotomies? SMDH......

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
      Dude, what he speaks is the truth (at least somewhat so)... My wife works in pharmacuetical sales, and her biggest accounts are psycho-pharmacologists who are obscenely over-prescribing drugs for mental health. For every script they write for a certain brand name drug, the bigger the kickback thet get from the manufacturer through dividends, comissions, and trips to so-called conferences that are strangely enough held in some of the most exotic and expensive resorts in the western world. Over diagnosis is a problem that has grown astronomically in the past 20 years and conveniently coincides with the decline in discipline in the child rearing proccess. As with most bad stuff in America, the root can be traced to libaralism.
      I've been in the pharma industry for 14 years - that's common knowledge. And I for one, don't condone/promote putting something artificial in your body that will give you a myriad of side effects, that's why I'm getting out of the business. With that said, then it's the doctors, HMO's & Big Pharma who's at fault. Why blame the parents (real parents) who are at their wit's end really trying to find the cause & solution to their child's issues? And re: the bad stuff in America, maybe we should go back to say, 1950 - the times that Archie Bunker used to sing about the "Good Old Days", when strange fruit hung from the trees, back-alley abortions, etc. were rampant, huh?

Exactly.

Native Americans, Visigoths, Vikings, Romans, etc. etc. etc. etc. civilizations got along just fine without "ADD" and "Bipolar" medication. It's a sham.
      Just lock them up in institutions so they can get the "rehabilitation" they need, aka physical/sexual abuse - yeah, that's the answer......

Comment

Uhhhhh so despite indisputable evidence that human civilizations thrived for thousands of years without bipolar medication....you think it's incumbent upon me to research suicide statistics of ancient populations????

Does that make sense to you??????????
        Yes, it does, LOL. You brought up ancient civilizations, therefore prove your "facts".....

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          There is so much wrong with what the trainer thinks is wrong with Chisora, it's almost comical.

Autisim - generally introverts, rarely talk or socialize

Dyslexia - has nothing to do with the way one speaks, it's a malfuntion in the way the brain translates written words on paper.

I'm guessing the trainer HOPES Chisora has dyslexia at this point and can't read this article. In one quote, he actually refers to Derek as "it" (could be typo?) They might just be in for another physical altercation if he is able to translate it.

Exactly.

Native Americans, Visigoths, Vikings, Romans, etc. etc. etc. etc. civilizations got along just fine without "ADD" and "Bipolar" medication. It's a sham.
          These civilizations didn't have modern medicine either, should we get rid of it?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
            Just lock them up in institutions so they can get the "rehabilitation" they need, aka physical/sexual abuse - yeah, that's the answer......
            Uhhhh no. You don't have to "rehabilitate" them for disorders that don't exist.

The only people that need to be locked up are the so-called psychiatrists and therapists that have nothing to do but make up new disorders so they issue papers so they can be published so they can conduct studies funded by Drug Companies so Drug Companies can make more $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              Do you have evidence they got alone ''just fine''? My geuss is most with bi polar probably ended up commiting suicide. You need to do some research if you think no medication is needed for bi polar.
              +1 - But I would look into holistic solutions.

Comment

Uhhhh no. You don't have to "rehabilitate" them for disorders that don't exist.

The only people that need to be locked up are the so-called psychiatrists and therapists that have nothing to do but make up new disorders so they issue papers so they can be published so they can conduct studies funded by Drug Companies so Drug Companies can make more $$$$.
                Since you're clamoring for the mind-f*3kers to be locked up, don't stop there - go for the Pharma CEOs & the FDA as well.....

Comment

Yes, I have - been in school with them & some of them now are very successful & some are not. So not all of them a-holes. And my reply to you was in reference to your blanket statement regarding autism & ASD - did you forget that?

Re: Drug companies making $$$$, that's the truth, but your were inferring that all these kids are bad, meaning the onus is on the parents. So, what do you suggest if there is[B]really[B] is something wrong with the child: corporal punishment or better yet, lobotomies? SMDH......

I've been in the pharma industry for 14 years - that's common knowledge. And I for one, don't condone/promote putting something artificial in your body that will give you a myriad of side effects, that's why I'm getting out of the business. With that said, then it's the doctors, HMO's & Big Pharma who's at fault. Why blame the parents (real parents) who are at their wit's end really trying to find the cause & solution to their child's issues? And re: the bad stuff in America, maybe we should go back to say, 1950 - the times that Archie Bunker used to sing about the "Good Old Days", when strange fruit hung from the trees, back-alley abortions, etc. were rampant, huh?

If you think that the parents of over-diagnosed kids don't have a measure of culpabilty in their child's behavior, then you're clearly living in a woozy dreamworld manufactured by the libearls who are trying to destroy your ability to think critically. There is absolutely no doubt that there are legitimate mental disorders that require medication. The human brain is the most complicated device ever seen in the history of this earth. I get that... but the fact is, the disciplinary process has become so debased by a modern day touchy feely approach that is teaching the child's young brain that there are no limits on behavior. And to tell you the truth, I think America could use a dose of !950's mentality. Crime was extremely rare, communities took care of their own instead of waiting from some gov't cog to sort them out, and most importantly, the family was for most part in tact. That goes for whites, blacks, hispanics, and asians. Was it perfect? No.. But welfare was a shameful enterprise, and abortion was still looked upon as sin. Can't say that is still the case.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    If you think that the parents of over-diagnosed kids don't have a measure of culpabilty in their child's behavior, then you're clearly living in a woozy dreamworld manufactured by the libearls who are trying to destroy your ability to think critically. There is absolutely no doubt that there are legitimate mental disorders that require medication. The human brain is the most complicated device ever seen in the history of this earth. I get that... but the fact is, the disciplinary process has become so debased by a modern day touchy feely approach that is teaching the child's young brain that there are no limits on behavior. And to tell you the truth, I think America could use a dose of !950's mentality. Crime was extremely rare, communities took care of their own instead of waiting from some gov't cog to sort them out, and most importantly, the family was for most part in tact. That goes for whites, blacks, hispanics, and asians. Was it perfect? No.. But welfare was a shameful enterprise, and abortion was still looked upon as sin. Can't say that is still the case.
                    LOL, I see very clearly. And yes I do know that the discipline of children has fallen off the cliff, but blanket statements have no place & cannot be proven by facts. Things cannot be so generalized, and that's one of the problems in America - if you don't fit a certain type, etc., you're screwed. People are people, but not everyone is like everyone, so this treating everyone the same BS (parity) really doesn't work. And I agree that welfare shouldn't be the "family business" but disagree about abortion - but I digress. Anyway, no one has addressed the autism statement that mushahadeen made - because no 2 autistic cases are alike because no 2 people are alike. Can you or someone expound on that for me?

BTW, Charles is an idiot thinking people will buy this nonsense. Makes me want to 2-piece him like Haye did.....

Comment

LOL, I see very clearly. And yes I do know that the discipline of children has fallen off the cliff, but blanket statements have no place & cannot be proven by facts. Things cannot be so generalized, and that's one of the problems in America - if you don't fit a certain type, etc., you're screwed. People are people, but not everyone is like everyone, so this treating everyone the same BS (parity) really doesn't work. And I agree that welfare shouldn't be the "family business" but disagree about abortion - but I digress. Anyway, no one has addressed the autism statement that mushahadeen made - because no 2 autistic cases are alike because no 2 people are alike. Can you or someone expound on that for me?

BTW, Charles is an idiot thinking people will buy this nonsense. Makes me want to 2-piece him like Haye did.....
                      Ya know what, you seem like a reasonable guy, and this is obviously getting too personal. I think we probably agree on more than what we don't... People are different, but don't be so quick to look at America with such a narrow view. You say that "if you don't fit a certain type, you're screwed". I disagree. I really can't think of a place on earth that gives the non-conventional individual greater opportuninty for success or celebration. Be cool bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X