Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Reveals: I Believe Dereck is Autistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    stuff like this, as another poster noted, is a human construct

there is no needle that you stick into somebody's head that tells you if they are autistic
    you look at the behavior and compare it to what is believed to be normal. if it's far enough away from normal and crosses the threshold of what is deemed to be autistic then he's considered a part of the autistic spectrum.

the important aspect, then, is the line being drawn, and not the behavior of the individual.

chisora clearly has a screw loose. his brain doesnt work the way a normal human being's brain works, and that is evident through his behavior.
    Nowadays they try to label anyone with behavioural problems autistic. I think it's how these people have been brought up that makes them the way they are in most cases and the blame is on the parents..

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
      I work with kids with Autism and everyone (even you and me) are on the spectrum. Chisora doesn't have any classic signs of Autism, and he wouldn't have been able to get to this level if he had any major aspects of autism.

But he does have classic sign of being a douche but much less than Haye.
      I know autistic people very well and I'm 100% sure he doesn't have autism otherwise I would have noticed it allready.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Chisora's Trainer Reveals: I Believe Dereck is Autistic
        That is absurd.

Half the kids that are diagnosed as "autistic" are just brats anyway.

Don't get me started about ADD. It's nothing a good kick in the behind wouldn't solve.

Comment

What the hell...
          Don Charles talking bad about his boxer shortly before an important fight, this man is insane.

Comment

There is so much wrong with what the trainer thinks is wrong with Chisora, it's almost comical.

Autisim - generally introverts, rarely talk or socialize

Dyslexia - has nothing to do with the way one speaks, it's a malfuntion in the way the brain translates written words on paper.

I'm guessing the trainer HOPES Chisora has dyslexia at this point and can't read this article. In one quote, he actually refers to Derek as "it" (could be typo?) They might just be in for another physical altercation if he is able to translate it.
            Last edited by Lorily; 07-10-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              There is so much wrong with what the trainer thinks is wrong with Chisora, it's almost comical.

Autisim - generally introverts, rarely talk or socialize

Dyslexia - has nothing to do with the way one speaks, it's a malfuntion in the way the brain translates written words on paper.

I'm guessing the trainer HOPES Chisora has dyslexia at this point and can't read this article. In one quote, he actually refers to Derek as "it" (could be typo?) They might just be in for another physical altercation if he is able to translate it.
              Where is Don Charles from? Listening to him it doesn't sound like English is his first language. He really struggles to put what he's thinking into words.

Comment

Oh, watch out! We got a psychologist around here...

Comment

Can anyone say "How Bizarre"...? That's up there with some of the strangest s.hit I've read. Did he say Dyslexia had something to do with the way he pronounces words..? Oh Christ on roller skates. They just got into an altercation, and he's on here speculating whether he is mentally unstable with a boxing writer..? Well, I think I see why they fight a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Where is Don Charles from? Listening to him it doesn't sound like English is his first language. He really struggles to put what he's thinking into words.
                    I think the article said Nigerian. But not speaking English well wouldn't have anything to do with him thinking Derek has autism and dyslexia. He simply doesn't know what those disorders REALLY are. He would've been better off just saying Chisora has a screw loose IMO. Or better yet.... NOT say anything about your own charge, especially in such a short time before his fight. Seems silly and could create MORE problems for him in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                      Can anyone say "How Bizarre"...? That's up there with some of the strangest s.hit I've read. Did he say Dyslexia had something to do with the way he pronounces words..? Oh Christ on roller skates. They just got into an altercation, and he's on here speculating whether he is mentally unstable with a boxing writer..? Well, I think I see why they fight a lot.

Ex-fvkn-zactly!! Not too bright, I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                      X