Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think these floydiots know boxing at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
    Floyd fairies don't know much about boxing. They're an extremely biased bunch as well.

Mayweather fans are absolutely the worst fans of boxing. They're so overprotective of their hero.
    you could say the same thing about pac fans both groups should just go away

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
      Im not the type to argue Kobes better than michael but I will say that the nba is much better, deeper, and athletic. A much better league than during the jordan era.
      Deeper at guard, but laughably weaker in the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Deeper at guard, but laughably weaker in the paint.
        agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
          Im not the type to argue Kobes better than michael but I will say that the nba is much better, deeper, and athletic. A much better league than during the jordan era.
          :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9:

Comment

Not really most floyd jockers are 17-30 year old low I.Q immature casuals that work minimum wage jobs

They really think hes greater than ALI ROFL

Comment

Dude your sad!

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
                you could say the same thing about pac fans both groups should just go away

Co sign .........

Comment

The fact of the matter is their are people you describe on both sides, and you happen to be on the other side talking some hypocritical c*@p!

Comment

What a groundbreaking and innovative thread I must stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                      They said Pac only can beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters but then the asked Pac must take the Floyd invented test because they cant believe how the hell Pac beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters. lmao.
                      wow this is so 2009 all over again...

anyone who watches boxing is looking for new up and comers. You can hold on to your love child fight which will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X