Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think these floydiots know boxing at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    They said Pac only can beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters but then the asked Pac must take the Floyd invented test because they cant believe how the hell Pac beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters. lmao.
    So you are saying, because Pacquiao sucks that means he doesn't have to prove himself to be clean?

Good thread, **** Ray Allen

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Both sides have some of the most IGNORANT FANS you will ever come across and they are a very poor representation of BOXING, especially when it comes to introducing NEW FANS TO BOXING...I personally can't wait until they all disappear personally I am sick and tired of both of them...they act worse then Justin Beiber Teenage Girl Fans who are overly protective of someone they like, if you criticize them in anyway people go crazy and start to attack you

but by far the most lease knowledgeable fans from what I have noticed is BY FAR a lot of the CRAZED PACQUIAO FANS who are clearly not fans of the sport of boxing in general, they are just here for PRIDE REASSURANCE PURPOSES (MEANING THEY ARE HERE ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FILIPINO AND MANNY JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE FILIPINO) and you can tell which ones are which because they are the ones who use the Childish Name Calling and they argue over some of the most STUPID STUFF and they are just absolutely ALLERGIC TO THE TRUTH, using facts against them is a WASTE OF TIME

with Mayweather Fans, while many of them actually do know boxing (a lot more then Pacquiao fans to say the lease), they are just arrogant and many of them lack knowledge when it comes to the HISTORY OF BOXING, while Mayweather is hands down one of the most talented fighters I have ever see...NO HE IS NOT THE "GREATEST OF ALL TIMES"...because Mayweather is such a well rounded fighter...they (His Fans) expect everybody else to be the same so it is impossible for any other fighter to Please them

either way i am sick of both sides, time for something NEW in Boxing!
      Wait for the Andre Ward fanatics to start up. He's interchangeable between my top 3 favorite fighters at the moment, depending on what mood im in, but man oh man, once he beats Dawson, watch the fugg out!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        So you are saying, because Pacquiao sucks that means he doesn't have to prove himself to be clean?

Good thread, **** Ray Allen
        Ray Allen is a coward ass *****! I hope he loses his 3pt. shot (space jam style)

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
          Wait for the Andre Ward fanatics start up.
          Andre Ward Deserves FANATICS!

That is a fighter to brag about because he actually has fought the best of the best so far in his STILL YOUNG CAREER and he don't CHERRY PICK LIKE SOME PEOPLE, I would rather him fight in his back yard all the time and fight TOP FIGHTERS rather then fight anywhere to FIGHT BUMS. Now he is once again fighting a Top Fighter while most guys after doing what he did would have went back to FIGHT BUMS! Ward with no BS Warmup Fight jumps right into fight another Top P4P Fighter in Dawson
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-10-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

That is a fighter to brag about because he actually has fought the best of the best so far in his STILL YOUNG CAREER and he don't CHERRY PICK LIKE SOME PEOPLE, I would rather him fight in his back yard all the time and fight TOP FIGHTERS rather then fight anywhere to FIGHT BUMS. Now he is once again fighting a Top Fighter while most guys after doing what he did would have went back to FIGHT BUMS! Ward with no BS Warmup Fight jumps right into fight another Top P4P Fighter in Dawson
            You right, you right. Really cant argue that with a straight face.

Comment

To the people that find his style boring, SMH, the dude makes boxing and inside fighting look EASY! NUFF SAID.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                They said Pac only can beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters but then the asked Pac must take the Floyd invented test because they cant believe how the hell Pac beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters. lmao.
                LMFAO..... yeah right....You know in order to beat a weight drained past prime shot fighter...you must be on PEDS...hehehehe
                It just goes to show you that deep inside they know how amazing he his and how gifted and special as a boxer he is...A Phenomenon if you say...
                Or they are just that ignorant and dont quite realize this at all! I think they have to after this thread...
                :qqq:

Comment

Not even close, i guess you miss the kobetard ERA. That **** was ridic. It's one thing to ride on someones nuts and think they can beat such and such, but to call Kobe better than MJ, bahahahahahahaha.
                  Kobe fans are terrible, but I'd have to say Cowboys and Raiders fans are way up there for being delusional as well.

Comment

Floyd fairies don't know much about boxing. They're an extremely biased bunch as well.

Mayweather fans are absolutely the worst fans of boxing. They're so overprotective of their hero.
                    Last edited by Panginoon; 07-10-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Not even close, i guess you miss the kobetard ERA. That **** was ridic. It's one thing to ride on someones nuts and think they can beat such and such, but to call Kobe better than MJ, bahahahahahahaha.
                      Im not the type to argue Kobes better than michael but I will say that the nba is much better, deeper, and athletic. A much better league than during the jordan era.

Comment

Working...
                      X