Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think these floydiots know boxing at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    They said Pac only can beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters but then the asked Pac must take the Floyd invented test because they cant believe how the hell Pac beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters. lmao.
    looks like you know nothing about boxing

Comment

The Pacquiao fans are pretty much universally regarded as the dumbest fan base in sports history, so I'd have to say no. The Floyd nuthuggers and Cottards are way up there too, but anyone neutral will tell you that Pacquiao blatantly has the dumbest fans in the history of sports.

Comment

They said Pac only can beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters but then the asked Pac must take the Floyd invented test because they cant believe how the hell Pac beat those shot, past prime, weight drained and paid to lose fighters. lmao.
        pot calling kettle black

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
          thats why their idiots amigo
          *they're

oh the irony........

Comment

are you ******ed?

everyone floyd fights must take the test. and its not "floyds invented test" either, its simply a steroid test that covers more bases than the one in place at the moment. you can say alot of bad things about floyd but pushing for the best possible PED test is something he deserves credit for, the sport needs it desperately.

the same way pacquiao deserves critisism for not getting beind it, its been terrible for the sport and ppl should question if hes clean himself. it has nothing to do with his level of opposition, for a long time the man didnt want the best possible PED test and theres something fishy about that.

some of pacs opponents were weight drained and some of the were shot, thats a fact. not all of them obviously, he has alot of great wins that he deserves credit for but he also has some wins that are nothing special. that applies to floyd as well.

Comment

Yeh so anyway.

Chavez Martinez should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Yeh so anyway.

Chavez Martinez should be a good fight.
                no way dude, there's groundbreaking news and totally un-discussed topics going on in this thread. way more interesting than some fight that's signed and might happen!

Comment

Both sides have some of the most IGNORANT FANS you will ever come across and they are a very poor representation of BOXING, especially when it comes to introducing NEW FANS TO BOXING...I personally can't wait until they all disappear personally I am sick and tired of both of them...they act worse then Justin Beiber Teenage Girl Fans who are overly protective of someone they like, if you criticize them in anyway people go crazy and start to attack you

but by far the most lease knowledgeable fans from what I have noticed is BY FAR a lot of the CRAZED PACQUIAO FANS who are clearly not fans of the sport of boxing in general, they are just here for PRIDE REASSURANCE PURPOSES (MEANING THEY ARE HERE ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FILIPINO AND MANNY JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE FILIPINO) and you can tell which ones are which because they are the ones who use the Childish Name Calling and they argue over some of the most STUPID STUFF and they are just absolutely ALLERGIC TO THE TRUTH, using facts against them is a WASTE OF TIME

with Mayweather Fans, while many of them actually do know boxing (a lot more then Pacquiao fans to say the lease), they are just arrogant and many of them lack knowledge when it comes to the HISTORY OF BOXING, while Mayweather is hands down one of the most talented fighters I have ever see...NO HE IS NOT THE "GREATEST OF ALL TIMES"...because Mayweather is such a well rounded fighter...they (His Fans) expect everybody else to be the same so it is impossible for any other fighter to Please them

either way i am sick of both sides, time for something NEW in Boxing!
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-10-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Blood and urine test is invented? I thought Pac agreed to the test and it wasnt an issue anymore? You Pac_f@gs crack me up. You scream Pac agreed to the test yet its the first thing you bring up when you say Floyd is scared. Last I checked it was Manny who pulled out of the biggest payday of his life. Twice

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      The Pacquiao fans are pretty much universally regarded as the dumbest fan base in sports history, so I'd have to say no. The Floyd nuthuggers and Cottards are way up there too, but anyone neutral will tell you that Pacquiao blatantly has the dumbest fans in the history of sports.
                      Not even close, i guess you miss the kobetard ERA. That **** was ridic. It's one thing to ride on someones nuts and think they can beat such and such, but to call Kobe better than MJ, bahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X