No announcement yet.

Broner is the ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troav View Post
    Broners an ok fighter, I don't think he'll be anything great on the elite level. He beat a coked out Eloy, and struggled with Ponce. Litzau was a good win, but we know his chins made of glass.
    How many 20 year olds look great in every fight. So sick of hearing **** about the Ponce fight. How about Alvarez? That kid was on queer street against a far ****tier fighter against Cottos ****ty bro. No fighter, especially a young one with very little experience is going to look good against everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      That was mostly about Oscar and Ortiz. Perhaps your love for Broner blinded you and you only saw the few things I said about him. Either way what I said is true from an unbias standpoint.
      No, you used Oscar to down talk Broner and fighters like Broner. That's what you did. This thread is about Broner not Oscar. I do like Broner but yes he still has a lot to prove. I think the haters just need to realize his talent and that he is good for the sport.

Comment

Lol, idon't see the Mayweather comparisons these fanboys are making. Broner gets hit, and quiet often.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Love Broner. Even before he made it big I felt he had good enough skills to be a threat. I never though he'd be this good though. He is probably going to be one of the best fighters in the world for a very long time.
          Who has broner beaten to give u this type of impression of him.?

Comment

i think broner is good, but i dont like him because hes ignorant and talks too much *****.......

Comment

De Leon ruined Broner.

Comment

Adrien Broner is undefeated at 23 fights, pacquiao already got knocked out by a jungle bum cab driver in his 12th fight. So far Broner>Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                  De Leon ruined Broner.
                  Ruined him ? How so ? Broner is an up and coming fighter. He does remind most fans of a younger Floyd but with a lot of pop in his punch. I think Floyd was a lot more polished at Broner's age though. Honestly, and I believe most real fans will agree the only way we'll know is when he gets tested against the best. The thing about boxing is that no matter how much talent one has it's nothing until you have been tested. Greatness comes from adversity. Most of these young fighters today are afraid of adversity. Broner says he wants to fight the best lets see about that.

Comment

@ these gimps acting like Broner is some young prospect.The guy is 23 later this month,is supposed to be a champion and some people are talking about him as if were something truly special.The fact is,he has shown absolutely nothing to make anyone believe that he is.Knocking out Litzau inside a round is ok,but Litzau is an average fighter with a glass jaw.And the guy that he's fighting is also exceptionally average.

Comment

LMAO Broner has a whole camp full of haters

Comment

Working...
                      X