Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is the ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner doesn't have a great jab (like Floyd)
    Broner doesn't have a quick lead right (like Floyd)
    Broner doesn't pull-counter (like Floyd)
    Broner doesn't have exceptional footwork (like Floyd)
    Broner doesn't have a lead left hook (like Floyd)

Broner is basically a poor mans Mayweather, very good but not on Floyd's level.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      lol. Ponce de Leon f+cked him up real good. Broner is not undefeated, not in the book of truth.
      Hater gon hate lol

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        I'm a new fan as long as he can develop a nice pull counter and check hook. He reminds me of Floyd Mayweather. I don't know if he can get there but he's young. I love it when a ****y real talented fighter comes along to expose the Canelos and Chavez Jr's of this boxing world which is more of a popularity contest rather than a real sport. That's why MMA is catching up so quickly. Oscar de la Hoya type clones are ruining the sport long term. And i don't mean that in a way Oscar was a bad fighter, he was the exception to the rule. His clones: Ortiz, Canelo, Chavez Jr, Vanes are the ones who can't fight for ****. So yeah come at me.
        He needs his own identity, he fights like a tribute act to Mayweather, and not a great one at that, Gamboa ices him, The Ponce De Leon fight was a draw in my book.

His style is not fan friendly, If Rigondeaux moved up to 130 then Broner's gunna need a new liver.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          Broner is the one who can't fight and was beat up by Ponce De Leon in a fight in which he got a gift robbery decision. He lost that fight and everybody agrees. Oscar types are the ones that keep the sport alive. Are you really excited to see another spoon fed opponent lose to Broner? A nobody? A total mismatch? Is that what boxing is to you?

Say what you want but the fact is Oscar fought anybody, anytime. Put the petty differences away "He made this guy fight at 154" well Oscar had no problem moving weight to fight bigger guys either. Oscar fought every name in the game aside from Winky Wright at the time, and that's why people loved him, even though it did bring some L's to his record.

Say what you want about Ortiz but he is willing to fight big names and he has. So he lost to Maidana, Maidana is tought. He lost to Floyd, the best fighter in the game. Ortiz would also be willing to step into the ring with anybody out there without hesitation. He even called out Maidana for a rematch but never got it.

People like Broner, Berto, Chavez Jr are the trash of the sport and what make it suck. You like seeing guys like Broner beat up nobodies? Or Berto fight Freddy Hernandez and duck his way out of an old Mosley fight? More power to you. As for real fans, we want to see good fighters fight other good fighters cause thats what makes a good fight and at the end of the day somebody has to lose. At least Oscar types like Ortiz are willing to put it on the line - Broner is not. You think he'd ever fight PDL again or a guy like him? Pressure fighter beats Broner easily, as we saw some rounds vs PDL he literally did nothing.

Do you even watch boxing? Or are you just a Mayweather/Mayweather clone fan boy? Broner's character also sucks, as it is just a straight rip off of Mayweather. I love Mayweathers persona because it's original. Broner is like the wal mart brand of Soda and Mayweather is the Coke. Get a clue!!
          Damnnnnnn that's A LOT of hate in one post lol You should just write a book about your hate for Broner and get paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Broner doesn't have a great jab (like Floyd)
            Broner doesn't have a quick lead right (like Floyd)
            Broner doesn't pull-counter (like Floyd)
            Broner doesn't have exceptional footwork (like Floyd)
            Broner doesn't have a lead left hook (like Floyd)

Broner is basically a poor mans Mayweather, very good but not on Floyd's level.
            wise words.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
              Damnnnnnn that's A LOT of hate in one post lol You should just write a book about your hate for Broner and get paid for it.
              That was mostly about Oscar and Ortiz. Perhaps your love for Broner blinded you and you only saw the few things I said about him. Either way what I said is true from an unbias standpoint.

Comment

Broner is in my top fav fighter list currently.

Comment

Broners an ok fighter, I don't think he'll be anything great on the elite level. He beat a coked out Eloy, and struggled with Ponce. Litzau was a good win, but we know his chins made of glass.

Comment

Ali and Ray Leonard wanted to be like and emulated Ray Robinson. Kobe like many others molded their game after Jordan, like Jordan did to Dr. Jay. This is what athletes do. Your hatred for Broner will only make him more popular and in turn will make him much more money, so I guess you guys are doing him a favor.

If Floyd is the best at what he does, is the highest paid athlete in the world and the guy you grew up watching and idolizing since you were a young child, wouldn't it make since to try to model yourself after that guy?

This happens in all aspects in life whether its sports, business, or everyday life; people look up to other people. I believe the root of Broner's hatred is the Floyd haters and the Floyd fanboys. The haters can't stand the thought of ANOTHER Mayweather type boxer and the fanboys of Floyd are sooooooo in love with Floyd they can't see by Broner becoming great it only helps Floyd's legacy.

Broner is a very talented young fighter with a bright future. The success of Adrien Broner is good for the sport !!!!!! Does he mimick Floyd? YES !!!! but EVERYONE mimicks their idol, its part of life. Remember if you really dislike someone, hating will only make them more money, its better to not even talk about them.

Comment

Love Broner. Even before he made it big I felt he had good enough skills to be a threat. I never though he'd be this good though. He is probably going to be one of the best fighters in the world for a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X