Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Suffers Injury in Wild Ukraine Riot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    He's a misanthrope pure and simple. He's already openly stated he pretty much hates everyone except pure bred Russians. When you're dealing with someone who has that much hatred for his fellow man it shouldn't be surprising he has hyper-extremest views.

Poet
    This post is pretty much correct except I also hate pure bred Russians. 90% of them are a waste of life with all the drinking, look at the population rate, Russia had to start giving out huge bonuses just for people to have kids. Its a complete joke, the average Russian teen is like a Chav.

I'm a Misanthropist, no matter how much I learn I cant get away from this. So people say im racist etc etc but in fact, I just hate fellow humans for what they are. Uncivilized animals who have hit the genetic evolution jackpot and are wasting it on ****** religions and pitty fights. We should all be living as one species, we should have NO CRIME. Unfortunately the human is simple and his fuel is greed.

and I dont think Vitali SHOULD be killed, but I dont want people to be surprised or upset if he does have some accident. He doesnt even know what he's fighting for. He's smart enough to know that this world is controlled by the few hundred families and they got there by killing/corruption / greed. They aren't going to change anytime soon. These people are quite happy dictating their own beliefs to the masses instead of letting the masses enjoy the earth the way it was meant to be. Instead were just financial ****** working like schmucks not able to enjoy life....

As much as jab/poet like to take shots at me I have always told the truth. The truth no matter how bad it is is still better than a little lie. I can admit what I am and what I think about people and issues in a honest way. Try getting an honest reply from people, and have them flip flop 1 million times.

ps: I have virtually NO russian friends IRL, despite having an opportunity to be friends I have chosen not to....... so dont think that I love them. I just want to see Slav's continue to exist no matter how primitive most of them are.
    Last edited by Medved; 07-06-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Vitali is a BOSS.

Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-06-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• I know nothing about Ukrainian politic, but bravo to Vitali to take some risk and for his political involvment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post

As much as I love Vitali, I will approve him getting killed for a reckless stunt like this, Vitali is basically saying, thank you Russia for giving me such strong gene's and helping me become a world champ and multi millionaire, but let these farmers run the country now. Vitali and others need to be sent a strong message about Russia. Poison him, then we'll see how brave the next guy is and how much he will fight for his peasants in Ukraine. No one man should come before mother Russia and Vitali is getting too big ]
          Originally posted by Medved View Post
          This post is pretty much correct except I also hate pure bred Russians. 90% of them are a waste of life with all the drinking, look at the population rate, Russia had to start giving out huge bonuses just for people to have kids. Its a complete joke, the average Russian teen is like a Chav.

I'm a Misanthropist, no matter how much I learn I cant get away from this. So people say im racist etc etc but in fact, I just hate fellow humans for what they are. Uncivilized animals who have hit the genetic evolution jackpot and are wasting it on ****** religions and pitty fights. We should all be living as one species, we should have NO CRIME. Unfortunately the human is simple and his fuel is greed.

and I dont think Vitali SHOULD be killed, but I dont want people to be surprised or upset if he does have some accident. He doesnt even know what he's fighting for. He's smart enough to know that this world is controlled by the few hundred families and they got there by killing/corruption / greed. They aren't going to change anytime soon. These people are quite happy dictating their own beliefs to the masses instead of letting the masses enjoy the earth the way it was meant to be. Instead were just financial ****** working like schmucks not able to enjoy life....

As much as jab/poet like to take shots at me I have always told the truth. The truth no matter how bad it is is still better than a little lie. I can admit what I am and what I think about people and issues in a honest way. Try getting an honest reply from people, and have them flip flop 1 million times.

ps: I have virtually NO russian friends IRL, despite having an opportunity to be friends I have chosen not to....... so dont think that I love them. I just want to see Slav's continue to exist no matter how primitive most of them are.
          Not for nothing, but you've contradicted yourself twice. I one post you say you would approve Vitaly's killing. In this one you say he shouldn't be killed. You also say we should live with no crime but would justify murder if it suits your agenda. Is that not flip flopping?

Comment

• Ive never felt as ignorant as I have in this thread. Can someone explain why posters are rooting for Russia to sodomize smaller nations?

When did this become cool?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              Ive never felt as ignorant as I have in this thread. Can someone explain why posters are rooting for Russia to sodomize smaller nations?

When did this become cool?
              It seems like a lot of people have an "inner despot" just itching to come out :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Not for nothing, but you've contradicted yourself twice. I one post you say you would approve Vitaly's killing. In this one you say he shouldn't be killed. You also say we should live with no crime but would justify murder if it suits your agenda. Is that not flip flopping?
                Med, can you clear this up. Not starting trouble just curious about the inconsistencies.

Comment

Working...
                X