Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Suffers Injury in Wild Ukraine Riot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali is fighting for the right cause overall, but his political rule will not rob the people of his own country like every other politician.

Ukraine is the most corrupt country in the world and attempting to expose or stop it will ultimately fail

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      No, that's what he wants you to think, but it's fake.

When it comes to politics, Vitali's anti-Russian stance is for the purpose of making himself look good in the eyes of naive people and become more influential and popular. Vitali is anti-***** because he's a big supporter of the New World Order.

He starts a riot because he didn't like the decision by the government that Russian be an official language in Ukraine, yet he's having his next fight in Moscow!

**** Vitali. He should focus on the one thing he's good at, namely fighting. I'm not defending him in these forums anymore.
      Seriously?
      Last edited by Russian Crushin; 07-05-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        No, that's what he wants you to think, but it's fake.

When it comes to politics, Vitali's anti-Russian stance is for the purpose of making himself look good in the eyes of naive people and become more influential and popular. Vitali is anti-***** because he's a big supporter of the New World Order.

He starts a riot because he didn't like the decision by the government that Russian be an official language in Ukraine, yet he's having his next fight in Moscow!

**** Vitali. He should focus on the one thing he's good at, namely fighting. I'm not defending him in these forums anymore.
        ^^^^ LOL at Tunney knob slobbering ***** :hahahaha9:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Vitali is fighting for the right cause overall, but his political rule will not rob the people of his own country like every other politician.

Ukraine is the most corrupt country in the world and attempting to expose or stop it will ultimately fail
          As you said the bill is just to divert attention, and it will do what Vitaliy said...split the country.

I for example am a Ukrainian, and of all places I come from Lviv and guess what, I speak Russian at home as do many, and I do not believe that Russian should have any official status as it will further complicate things for no reason.

No one ever had any problems using Russian in Ukraine, wherever you are...

**** most of my Ukrainian friends are Russian speaking and they do not for one second think that Russian should have an official status...

One has to think why we speak Russian in the first place.....

But what do you expect with a bunch of thugs at the throne.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            ^^^^ LOL at Tunney knob slobbering ***** :hahahaha9:
            The guy has an identity crisis...

Doesn't he live in Canada and is of ruso-ukrainian decent?

Racist and ******ed on top of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
              As you said the bill is just to divert attention, and it will do what Vitaliy said...split the country.

I for example am a Ukrainian, and of all places I come from Lviv and guess what, I speak Russian at home as do many, and I do not believe that Russian should have any official status as it will further complicate things for no reason.

No one ever had any problems using Russian in Ukraine, wherever you are...

**** most of my Ukrainian friends are Russian speaking and they do not for one second think that Russian should have an official status...

One has to think why we speak Russian in the first place.....

But what do you expect with a bunch of thugs at the throne.
              I am also a russian speaking ukrainian and have to agree with the entire post

Comment

Yeah, he's basically a rabid Russian nationalist and a Pan-Slavic Supremacist. Last time I checked not all Slavs are Russian and most of those that aren't have no desire to be forced into some greater amalgamation under Russian domination.

Poet

Comment

His great-great-grandfather's brother's cousin's sister's dogs nephew was from Ukraine so he considers himself ukrainian or something

Comment

You have shown your lack of any historical or political awareness on more than one occasion.

You truly are an idiot, in all aspects of life it seems.
                    Grow up. Your kind of silly nationalism is something only weak-minded fools and adolescents resort to.

I have far more historical and political awareness than you do. If you think Ukraine is better off with Russia as it's enemy than it's ally, then you are childish and naive.

Comment

And yeah, he's Canadian.

Comment

Working...
                      X