Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik: I’m Treating This Fight Like A World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etradervic View Post
    It seems that Kelly has done a nice job cleaning up his life. Everyone acts like he is a has-been. But his only 2 losses came from Hopkins and Martinez. No shame there.
    Well said.

I don't think he's quite back to his old self, but here's hopin' he'll get there and better.

WAR PAVLIK!!!

Comment

Nothing more I would like to see Pavlik get his life in order and make the most of this comeback. This goes for all fighters as well.

Comment

Originally posted by THEBLASTER
        Nuff said-Pavlik is fighting a stiff who sometimes boxes when he has time. Rosie is a part time pug and a full time hose holder.
        You joined this site JUST to bash Rosinsky...did he smack you around in your NY neighborhood?

You mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
          If Pavlik looks like his old self again - the fight that needs to be made later this year is Pavlik Froch.........

froch will beat the dog sh#t out of kelly pavlik, according to floyd mayweather sr

Comment

Originally posted by THEBLASTER
            Rosinsky is like the Brian Minto of Super Middleweights. Willing to stand in there and get the living snot beat out of him for a few measley dollars. But give Rosie credit if he even shows up. This fight is a danger to the unqualified overmatched underskilled Rosie.
            When Rosinsky wins youll say Pavlic was washed up and you'll have every reason besides giving credit where it's due.

I know your type.

Comment

Pavlik 25-1 favorite?

read somewhere , I am not sure if I read it right, that Pavlik was a 25-1 betting favorite for this fight,,,me if i was an odds maker I would have pavlik more like a 3-1 favorite..

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                If Pavlik looks like his old self again - the fight that needs to be made later this year is Pavlik Froch.........

This is what I'm hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingisfixed View Post
                  When Rosinsky wins youll say Pavlic was washed up and you'll have every reason besides giving credit where it's due.

I know your type.
                  If Rosinsky does win it's probably a pretty good indication that Pavlik is washed up, isn't it?

Unless you're of the faction that believes that Kelly was never any good anyway and Rosinsky beats him at any point in his career....?

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    If Rosinsky does win it's probably a pretty good indication that Pavlik is washed up, isn't it?

Unless you're of the faction that believes that Kelly was never any good anyway and Rosinsky beats him at any point in his career....?
                    The Rosinsky that you will see Saturday night beats any Kelly Pavlik at any stage of his career. The Rosinsky that you will see Saturday night DESTROYS this version of Kelly Pavlik. You heard it here first!

Comment

Working...
                    X