Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik: I’m Treating This Fight Like A World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
    If Pavlik looks like his old self again - the fight that needs to be made later this year is Pavlik Froch.........

I agree......"Old" Pavlik could possibly bring some good war to the middleweight division....

Comment

There will be no Bute fight, Kessler fight, Froch fight, Food fight, or pillow fight for Pavlik after Rosinsky annihilates him. Call your bookie, get a line to Vegas, wager your boxingscene points, bet your buddy at work and take those odds.

Will Rosinsky is going to dominate Kelly Pavlik and it will not even be close. Kelly is completely washed up, looked TERRIBLE against Sigmon, who is a D-class bum. Many speculate that Kelly was in the bars in the week following the Cujo fight. Even though training and spartan-life likely resumed thereafter, he is making a fatal mistake in looking past Will towards a bigger fight just like Victor Ortiz did with Josesito Lopez. Kelly, while having the heart to take a beating, often gets frustrated and self-defeated when things do not go his way, creating an irreversible downward spiral.

Will is a hungry young World-Class contender who is getting better with every fight since the Rodriguez fight. People, including Kelly have compared him to Sigmon. Will stops Sigmon, Lopez and Jedi Jaco all within 3 rds in a Royal Rumble! Everyone is doubting him, which is EXACTLY what he wants and he is in the best shape of his life. Unless there is another Boxing Robbery, Will wins an embarrassingly one-side UD or a late stoppage between 7-9.

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
        There will be no Bute fight, Kessler fight, Froch fight, Food fight, or pillow fight for Pavlik after Rosinsky annihilates him. Call your bookie, get a line to Vegas, wager your boxingscene points, bet your buddy at work and take those odds.

Will Rosinsky is going to dominate Kelly Pavlik and it will not even be close. Kelly is completely washed up, looked TERRIBLE against Sigmon, who is a D-class bum. Many speculate that Kelly was in the bars in the week following the Cujo fight. Even though training and spartan-life likely resumed thereafter, he is making a fatal mistake in looking past Will towards a bigger fight just like Victor Ortiz did with Josesito Lopez. Kelly, while having the heart to take a beating, often gets frustrated and self-defeated when things do not go his way, creating an irreversible downward spiral.

Will is a hungry young World-Class contender who is getting better with every fight since the Rodriguez fight. People, including Kelly have compared him to Sigmon. Will stops Sigmon, Lopez and Jedi Jaco all within 3 rds in a Royal Rumble! Everyone is doubting him, which is EXACTLY what he wants and he is in the best shape of his life. Unless there is another Boxing Robbery, Will wins an embarrassingly one-side UD or a late stoppage between 7-9.
        Beautiful post brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
          I have a feeling that Kessler - Pavlik is up next.
          I doubt it. After getting his ass kicked by Ward and going life and death with Carl Froch, Kessler doesn't take high-profile or dangerous fights anymore. He's content to stay in Denmark defending a paper belt against second and third tier opposition. Pavlik on the other hand seems open to the role of humble, hungry underdog with something to prove at the moment, but let him get a big win or two under his belt again and you'll have to give him 80% of a purse just for him to show up at a press conference; and you can forget about a fight overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
            I doubt it. After getting his ass kicked by Ward and going life and death with Carl Froch, Kessler doesn't take high-profile or dangerous fights anymore. He's content to stay in Denmark defending a paper belt against second and third tier opposition. Pavlik on the other hand seems open to the role of humble, hungry underdog with something to prove at the moment, but let him get a big win or two under his belt again and you'll have to give him 80% of a purse just for him to show up at a press conference; and you can forget about a fight overseas.
            I don't understand this post. See the reason is, that's it's universally known that Ward is the #1 guy at 168 & Froch is the #2 guy.

Therefore Kessler losing to 1 & edging the other is nothing to be ashamed of. Meanwhile Pavlik has been struggling with his own share of demons & cabdrivers. Anyway all is for naught, Will is gonna prove Pavlik's days atop the sport are rear view.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              I’m Treating This Fight Like A World Title Shot
              I'm rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I don't understand this post. See the reason is, that's it's universally known that Ward is the #1 guy at 168 & Froch is the #2 guy.

Therefore Kessler losing to 1 & edging the other is nothing to be ashamed of. Meanwhile Pavlik has been struggling with his own share of demons & cabdrivers. Anyway all is for naught, Will is gonna prove Pavlik's days atop the sport are rear view.
                The point of this post is that Kessler doesn't seem hungry anymore. I wasn't questioning the quality of the opponents he has lost to. Just the way he's conducted himself and done business since leaving the Super Six. He still wants to fight but acts like he has nothing to prove other than that he can beat hand picked opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                  The point of this post is that Kessler doesn't seem hungry anymore. I wasn't questioning the quality of the opponents he has lost to. Just the way he's conducted himself and done business since leaving the Super Six. He still wants to fight but acts like he has nothing to prove other than that he can beat hand picked opponents.
                  In that case I agree, rock on brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by THEBLASTER
                    8 out of 10 people walking around the streets of New York could beat Rosinsky. Rosie Rosinsky is a club fighter who trains part time. Just hope the Ref stops the massacre before Rosie gets battered too much and can't make work Monday morning.
                    He won four golden glove titles in a row, and a national championship as an ametuer in a heavier division and beat guys that are 20+ & 0 as pros...he beat the sin out of Rodriquez who's a top prospect, destroyed Pryor Jr. And KOed a guy that stood in the same ring as Bute.

Stop making yourself look like you have no idea what ur talking about...I know it's hard...try.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                      I'll be glad to take your points son......
                      Froch would put Pavlik back on the crack after he breaks his alcohol sipping mouth open wide with his great gargantuan penile

Comment

Working...
                      X