Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Beats The Dog **** Out of Chavez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Racket Squad: The Passion Of The Chavez

My experience has shown that passion usually defeats pride.
    Mayweather has extinguished opponents through skill and a proud ancestry that is declining in years and thought.

Roger and Floyd Sr. may know a thing or two about the sweet science but their pride is what determines the thoughts they now share.
    Floyd Jr. will not be the same man who was caged for 90 days.
    His mind may have finally accepted the sentence he serves but I doubt that he shall return with the same heart, legs and smarts that brought him to the big dance.

But let's play the game.
    Julio will be fortunate to retain stamina if he remains at 160 following the Sergio concerto.
    But for one final big one at Middle he could find the beacon.
    Floyd's older leg's would never function for 12 stanzas at any weight above 154.
    But let's say he does wish to clash.

The same passion that I believe shall determine a Chavez victory over Martinez would be in operation against the aged Floyd.

Junior will eventually catch Sergio around the 10th frame.
    Floyd would fade against such a hurricane of strength and passion.

In Sept. fans will see just how under appreciated Julio Chavez Jr. actually is.

It's the Passion of The Chavez that will ignite his victories.
    He thrives within that unique, genuine, genetic gift.

Comment

hahahaha!!! Floyd would be running, jabbing, and hugging chavez all night. No way he goes toe to toe, he gets KTFO. Floyd cannot hurt Chávez. Floyd is a coward, an American media hypejob. Chávez is a macho man.

Comment

dude no way, Mayweather COULDNT even "beat the Dogshiat" outta Cotto, In fact Cotto landed the better hurtful damaging shots, Gayweather would get STOPPED by Chavez jr inside of 10 rounds ,Mayweather's shot legs tiny torqueless shots or defense are no match for a Chavez Jr at this point hed get crushed! pulverized, them mayweathers cant take it to the body, history would repeat itself. It would be just like Chavez Sr. when he Knocked out Roger Gayweather twice.... The mayweathers should first try and fight the Pac MIDGET JMM already beat before taking on a more formidable foe such as Chavez JR........
        Last edited by boxingfan76; 07-03-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          You don't know understand Floyd's game. If Chavez Jr. brings it in the ring like Corrales and Hatton did, the chances are high he'd knock Chavez Jr. out or humiliate him.

Chavez is not at the level of calling Floyd out yet. He's not a commanding PPV champ just yet.
          Yeah because Chavez jr is a lightweight right??

Comment

lol he was asked about chavez jr-martinez and he brought up his son...floyd sr keeping his son afloat while in jail.

Comment

Make it happen at 160.

It's a tough fight of course but it's a winnable one for Mayweather.

It would sell too.

Comment

these comments are hilarious!!! People are actually acting as if floyd is some monster that would actually try to go toe to toe with chavez and say he's a coward if he (a ww) doesnt stand and **** with chavez (a mw really a smw)Of course not!!! he would box him corrales style ( if legs permit) and either win a wide ud or corner stoppage from accumulation of punishment aka corrales style. Chavez pauses too much and waits till he's in close to attack. U'll probably see floyd unleash his most unappreciated and underrated weapon: jab to the pit of the stomach. ouch! Well, unless chavez can muscle him to the ropes and keep him there. I think thats what sr. is alluding to by saying floyd would stop him, but u never kno with that guy. But the way some of u mayweather haters are putting all that stock into this, its easy to see how good u think mayweather really is. Until sept 15, i'll take Floyd 118-110 all day long.....i wonder if pac could beat chavez...lol

Comment

To be fair JCC is a light heavyweight who drains himself to fight legit 160 pounders because he is just awful.

A Floyd fight is never gunna happen but if Chavez was a legit 160 pounder and took the test Mayweather would counter that silver spoon champ into a journeymen.

Mushanedenybrain I feel you actually have **** ****** feelings to Chavez because you're posts on other fighters you actually talk sense, either that or Martinez ****ed your mum and never called back.
                  Last edited by SPREAD; 07-03-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Make it happen at 160.

It's a tough fight of course but it's a winnable one for Mayweather.

It would sell too.
                    This would be a huge event (esp if he beats Sergio)...just having the names Mayweather vs JC Chavez on a bill again is such a great throwback for two generations of fans, older and younger. the personal stories and revenge factor for this would be great buildup..

Every JC Sr fan remembers the Mayweather's, even if they stopped watching boxing way back in the 90s...they'd come out of the woodwork for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      What you got the interview somewhere?? Bump on!!

The business of boxing is why the fight wasn't made. Baldomir was easier, Margarito was dangerous. I won't blame bob for that.
                      Yea, youre right, he was dangerous. I mean, after all, he had bricks for gloves. I could never understand why fans like you keep envoking the name of this cheater. He's a disgrace to the profession.

Comment

Working...
                      X