Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Beats The Dog **** Out of Chavez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    skills are more important than weight, as haye showed against valuev.
    but don't forget, FRAUD's Lacking in the BALL DEPT...

Comment

I know sparring doesn't mean much, but after watching the Vanes session, I tend to agree with Sr.

Comment

a bout that would never happen but pick any fighter in any divisioin & evvisioin them vs FM, an they all lose...could you picutre either 1 of the Klitches @'47...both would b ko'd...it's his generation best P4P...

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
          Martinez was never dominate in his first campaign at 154 so what makes you think he would domnate now? Lara please although I give him a better shot than Serg. Manny LMAO he was offered his biggest payday 2x and his side pulled out 2x. Now Floyd aint knocking Chavez Jr out but I wonder how tough Chavez is when he has to take OSDT. Ever think about that? I doubt he could even make 160.
          I wonder how Tough FRAUD would be if he were TESTED YEAR AROUND???

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Chavez is the most skilled pressure fighter at 160, you heard it here 1st. Besides heavyweight & 160 are 2 different things, especially considering Floyd isn't a big jr middleweight as it is.
            i dunno about that, but chavez jr skillset doesnt compare to floyds. im not saying categorically that floyd would beat chavez, but id pick skills over weight.

Comment

Skills wise, Chavez is dog ****, but size wise, Chavez would be too much for Floyd. Then again we probably won't ever know because like Pac, Chavez would stay ducking that drug test!

In today's boxing, only cowards duck drug tests because EVERYONE is suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                I wonder how Tough FRAUD would be if he were TESTED YEAR AROUND???
                Dude stop. The last 3 years Floyd has taken more drug test than any other fighter out there. If you test any of these fighters year around they would be dirty for all kinds of sh_it. Coke, weed what ever you name it.

Comment

i dunno about that, but chavez jr skillset doesnt compare to floyds. im not saying categorically that floyd would beat chavez, but id pick skills over weight.
                  Nobody ever said Chavez has more skill than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Nobody ever said Chavez has more skill than Floyd.
                    i know, i was basically saying id pick floyds skill over chavez jr size and weight advantages.

Comment

i know, i was basically saying id pick floyds skill over chavez jr size and weight advantages.
                      I wouldn't. Considering Chavez is pretty deep with his own skillset, plus size advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X