Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Beats The Dog **** Out of Chavez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    so floyd runs in the ring.post examples please cause last i heard he had no legs anymore

he will keep chavez moving while using his jab cause he will need it in this fight,his shoulder roll defense will be very useful,chavez would be open to lead rights and hooks all night and would be to damn slow to catch floyd...........hell andy damn lee was outboxing chavez for crying out loud..and dont forget to fight floyd chavez would have to "take the damn test"
    Well, I was definitely not one of the ones who said his legs were gone. I personally think his legs are still there but I think he's work on switching his style for later in his career when his legs ARE INDEED gone. That way he doesn't suffer what RJJr is suffering right now.Think of it this way, remember how Kobe and MJ used to play back when they first started? Now fast forward to later in their career, what do they do? They switched their styles and just post up more than often.

Mayweather's punches will NOT hurt Chavez and Chavez will not back up. Those body shots will take a toll eventually.

Comment

This guy looks like he's on crack, talks like he's on crack. I think he's on crack.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
        no surprise. Chavez is HOT right now. The Mayweather family are always trying to seek attention for themselves so now he's moving on from Pacquiao and onto Chavez.
        AVOIDING the BEST, has become FRAUDS way of doing Business!!!
        Someone tell me the Last Time Boy, KO'd any WW, that wasen't "Cooperating"???

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
          This guy looks like he's on crack, talks like he's on crack. I think he's on crack.
          Nice to see FRAUD Sr. has forgiven BOY,
          for EVICTING him from his Home...CLASSEY FAMILY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            We'll ignore the fact that Lee is a career middleweight, is 6/2 & has more reach than Chavez too. Then we'll turn around & ignore the fact that Floyd is 5-7 1/2, an average size welterweight a small jr middleweight & the closest thing he's seen to a gigantic Chavez was JLC a decade ago too then I presume.

Not to mention that Chavez has more power than anyone Floyd's ever faced, is a murderous body puncher & absolutely does not tire. (BTW it's becoming abundantly clear that he may be on something).
            skills are more important than weight, as haye showed against valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Well, I was definitely not one of the ones who said his legs were gone. I personally think his legs are still there but I think he's work on switching his style for later in his career when his legs ARE INDEED gone. That way he doesn't suffer what RJJr is suffering right now.Think of it this way, remember how Kobe and MJ used to play back when they first started? Now fast forward to later in their career, what do they do? They switched their styles and just post up more than often.

Mayweather's punches will NOT hurt Chavez and Chavez will not back up. Those body shots will take a toll eventually.
              El FRAUD would Never consider taking the Fight...
              CHAVEZ would go thru the CHUMP, like a dose of Salts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                Gotta love the Mayweather family. VH1 needs to give them a reality show after Floyd Jr gets outta jail
                Umm just go to ur local KFC or a snoop dogg concert if u wanna watch shiietz like that.

Comment

wow, the way i see it you could remove chavez jr orgins and starve him for 3mths and he stil wouldn't be able to make 154.Don't care what anyone says, chavez at 160lbs would beat floyd, but, while we here, sergio at 154 would be a great fight. Sergio would be a real threat(which is why the fight will never happen)

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    skills are more important than weight, as haye showed against valuev.
                    Chavez is the most skilled pressure fighter at 160, you heard it here 1st. Besides heavyweight & 160 are 2 different things, especially considering Floyd isn't a big jr middleweight as it is.

Comment

If floyd got ward or pavlik at 154 he would beat them 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X