Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Beats The Dog **** Out of Chavez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
    but that's a chavez we'll never see. At 160 floyd gets run outs the ring, quits, or gets ko'd brutally.
    floyd wont quit or get ko'd by chavez,you are really underrating floyd

Comment

Battle of the Jr's.

Floyd would break his brittle little hands on Chavez Jr God Like iron chin.
      Last edited by jab2theballs; 07-03-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        In that case, as much as he runs in that ring as it is already, he will definitely run out of there.

Comment

So, how does the fight go down then?? Floyd is gonna dance out of every trap for 12 while keeping Jr off with pitty pat punches as he stunts the Jr offense & body punching?? Even though Rubio's & Lee's power did nothing?? Tell me, itching to know.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            In that case, as much as he runs in that ring as it is already, he will definitely run out of there.
            so floyd runs in the ring.post examples please cause last i heard he had no legs anymore

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            So, how does the fight go down then?? Floyd is gonna dance out of every trap for 12 while keeping Jr off with pitty pat punches as he stunts the Jr offense & body punching?? Even though Rubio's & Lee's power did nothing?? Tell me, itching to know.
            he will keep chavez moving while using his jab cause he will need it in this fight,his shoulder roll defense will be very useful,chavez would be open to lead rights and hooks all night and would be to damn slow to catch floyd...........hell andy damn lee was outboxing chavez for crying out loud..and dont forget to fight floyd chavez would have to "take the damn test"

Comment

THE reason Mayweather Sr. can talk so much **** about Chavez is because there is no way in hell Chavez is gonna submit to testing.

Chavez doesn't take tests.

Even if Floyd wanted to fight a super middleweight like Chavez, there's no chance Chavez signs up for Olympic-style testing

Sergio, beware of the Mexican Bruce Banner...

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                Sr. writing checks Jr. can't cash. Martinez beats Jr. & 154, Lara beats Jr. @154, & Pac beats Jr @147....& at 160 Jr. has probably beats Jr.
                Martinez was never dominate in his first campaign at 154 so what makes you think he would domnate now? Lara please although I give him a better shot than Serg. Manny LMAO he was offered his biggest payday 2x and his side pulled out 2x. Now Floyd aint knocking Chavez Jr out but I wonder how tough Chavez is when he has to take OSDT. Ever think about that? I doubt he could even make 160.

Comment

no surprise. Chavez is HOT right now. The Mayweather family are always trying to seek attention for themselves so now he's moving on from Pacquiao and onto Chavez.

Comment

so floyd runs in the ring.post examples please cause last i heard he had no legs anymore

he will keep chavez moving while using his jab cause he will need it in this fight,his shoulder roll defense will be very useful,chavez would be open to lead rights and hooks all night and would be to damn slow to catch floyd...........hell andy damn lee was outboxing chavez for crying out loud..and dont forget to fight floyd chavez would have to "take the damn test"
                    We'll ignore the fact that Lee is a career middleweight, is 6/2 & has more reach than Chavez too. Then we'll turn around & ignore the fact that Floyd is 5-7 1/2, an average size welterweight a small jr middleweight & the closest thing he's seen to a gigantic Chavez was JLC a decade ago too then I presume.

Not to mention that Chavez has more power than anyone Floyd's ever faced, is a murderous body puncher & absolutely does not tire. (BTW it's becoming abundantly clear that he may be on something).

Comment

True Storey, FRAUD's gotta AVOID anyone that can PUNCH.....
                      BOY still has nightmares, of the Night Uncle Rog (El Black Mamba,
                      Mexican Assassin) Got his di*k knocked streight, by JC CHAVEZ SR.

Comment

Working...
                      X