Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Bundrage? I'm down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is NOT fighting on PPV! He's fighting on Showtime Championship Boxing. That's been confirmed today.

Comment

The only good thing about a Bundrage-Alvarez fight is that a blue-collar fighter like "K-9" gets to cash out at the very end of his career, something very few ever do. If you're a fan-boy, you get to watch your hero dismantle a completely outclassed old man (again).

Comment

I want K-9 Vanes or Molina..Matter of fact I would like Vanes vs Molina to see who fights K-9..

I really want Alvarez Lara,that's the true test for Alvarez..He passes that test he earned my true respect..If he takes K-9 whatever,business wise it makes sense..But imo it's a step in the wrong direction for him(Alvarez)...I think Alvarez can beat Lara but it won't be easy..Not to mention Alvarez can't be slipping an inch..

BTW as of right now I like Lara over Alvarez..But it might change..Alvarez has the style to really give Lara problems..But Lara will tell us everything we need to know about Alvarez..IMO I think it's about time we found out what this kid has got to offer...

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          knockout > decision
          Sometimes if it's a asswhipping for twelve rounds I mean a pure beat down it can be just as good from what I read in the rbr discussion it was a competitive
          Fight for k-9 so it's not like he beat him the whole time then just knocked him out.

Comment

I'll pass on this fight.

Canelo should really just wait til November for Kirkland.

Comment

I think the main problem I have with any Canelo fight is it shouldn't be on ppv. They shocked me with the P-Will talk cause it seemed like a big risk for no pay-off. Kirkland would have been good, Ortiz also would have been fun, but after running through those three the man SHOULD NOT be on ppv. I like the idea of Lara but it's still a glorified HBO fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                I'll pass on this fight.

Canelo should really just wait til November for Kirkland.
                Wait? Kirkland str8 b1tched outta the fight

Shameful

Comment

His fight is not going to be on PPV it's on regular Showtime, already been confirmed...

Comment

Working...
                  X