Canelo vs. Bundrage? I'm down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    annnndddd Bundrage did?
    Bundrage got a knockout win. Not a decision.

And with him you know that you'll get an action fight. No jabbing or running or chess matches with K9.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-30-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Bundrage is solid but should be easily beaten and not ppv worthy. If canelo loses his stock plummets justifiably.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        The two belts are good for business, certainly they'll make more money than with Lara (who didn't impress tonight.)
        Bundrage looked spectacular

Comment

Canelo would pick him apart. He would look amazing fighting him K9 has no boxing skill lol.

Comment

Budrage would certainly make it more exciting than Lara. As a boxing fan both are equally decent for me. Lara provides the challenge and Bundrage provides the excitement/unification that comes with it. Both are also rated top 10.

Comment

Bundrage got a knockout win. Not a decision.

And with him you know that you'll get an action fight. No jabbing or running or chess matches with K9.
              Wha really? Bundrage impressed more because he got a KO to Lara's decision?
              You're basing it purely off of that?
              Whatever floats your boat.

If they fight, the result will be painfully obvious and will be sold to be way more than it actually is.

Comment

The two belts are good for business, certainly they'll make more money than with Lara (who didn't impress tonight.)
                I agree and don't agree.

K9 would get ripped to pieces. I know he needs a money fight...but i think for the sake of boxing it's an obvious win for Canelo.

Lara... landed 68% of his power shots and can't KO 'em wow! Just wow! He has skills but I think unless he's fired up... just loses interest in the fight and looks bad. He should have koed that dude he outclassed that guy by such a wide margin and couldn't take him out...

Comment

Canelo KO'd K9 in 6 or 7.

Very one sided. K9 might land a few good punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Bundrage looked spectacular
                    Because he fought a very faded Cory Spinks. K9 doesn't present a stylistic challenge for Canelo. I got Canelo by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      annnndddd Bundrage did?
                      knockout > decision

Comment

Working...
                      X