No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Bundrage? I'm down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Because he fought a very faded Cory Spinks. K9 doesn't present a stylistic challenge for Canelo. I got Canelo by stoppage.
    I was being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Wha really? Bundrage impressed more because he got a KO to Lara's decision?
      You're basing it purely off of that?
      Whatever floats your boat.

If they fight, the result will be painfully obvious and will be sold to be way more than it actually is.
      Canelo vs. K9 would be an entertaining fight, where Canelo is a favorite and he would have a chance to unify.

Canlelo vs. Lara might put everyone to sleep. And Canelo is not necessarily the favorite to win.

Which one would you do if you were Golden Boy?

Comment

Well, if you guys are down to watch Canelo in a one sided beatdown of Bunderage, whatever floats your boats.
        Free or not, I'll be watching the better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Canelo vs. K9 would be an entertaining fight, where Canelo is a favorite and he would have a chance to unify.

Canlelo vs. Lara might put everyone to sleep. And Canelo is not necessarily the favorite to win.

.....lara

Unless you're a Canela butt licker and want him to be a "favorite and a chance to unify"

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Well of course I'd make the K9 fight because it's the safest fight and it's an easy belt win. Not because it's good, but just because there's a chance for another easy belt win to hype Canelo up more.
            And put everyone to sleep?
            Wtf is up with all the Lora hate on this site?

Comment

All I know is somebody needs to take that belt away from Bundrage.

Comment

The K9 that showed up tonight would be bombed out by Canelo. No bull****. Lara looked very nice tonight. Extremely nice tonight. They are gonna stear clear of that young man Lara. Lara beats Canelo like he(Canelo)stole God's supper. You can put money on that there.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Well, if you guys are down to watch Canelo in a one sided beatdown of Bunderage, whatever floats your boats.
                  Free or not, I'll be watching the better fight.
                  This. If I have to choose between Canelo/K9 and Chavez/Martinez, the superior match-up is obvious.

Comment

Well, if you have to choose between Canelo/Lara and Chavez/Martinez isn't the choice obvious too?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      This. If I have to choose between Canelo/K9 and Chavez/Martinez, the superior match-up is obvious.
                      The undercard right now is much better than the idea of Canelo vs K9.
                      I'd only be interested in the Canelo fight to see what round he knocks K9 in.

Comment

Working...
                      X