No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Sergio Martinez is a Clown, I Think He's Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    Mushybrain, once again I see your man love for Chavez Jr has no limits. Here's the truth, Martinez IS the middleweight champion of the world (he won it in the ring). Your love interest (Chavez Jr) has repeatedly wormed his way out of fighting Martinez. When history looks back all the flash goes to the wayside and the facts come through- that means that your boyfriend will be remembered as a Arum/Suliaman protected daddys boy not the ATG you want us all to believe. I still think team Chavez finds a way not to fight Martinez.

Mushybrain, there's a reason team Chavez has repeatedly tuned down a Martinez fight! That reason is they know Jr can't beat him.
    I believe you may have hurt his feelings with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      Mushybrain, once again I see your man love for Chavez Jr has no limits. Here's the truth, Martinez IS the middleweight champion of the world (he won it in the ring). Your love interest (Chavez Jr) has repeatedly wormed his way out of fighting Martinez. When history looks back all the flash goes to the wayside and the facts come through- that means that your boyfriend will be remembered as a Arum/Suliaman protected daddys boy not the ATG you want us all to believe. I still think team Chavez finds a way not to fight Martinez.

Mushybrain, there's a reason team Chavez has repeatedly tuned down a Martinez fight! That reason is they know Jr can't beat him.
      If I was Prickchard Schaefer, I would schedule Canela's fight at 9:25pm Pacific Standard Time because that's around the time Sergio will quit.

And when he does, I expect an apology from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        If I was Prickchard Schaefer, I would schedule Canela's fight at 9:25pm Pacific Standard Time because that's around the time Sergio will quit.

And when he does, I expect an apology from you.
        I Read u talking all thi sh it but what are u going to do if your boy Jr loses? Serious question none of this he won't he can't blah blah crap. What will u do if Jr loses?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          I Read u talking all thi sh it but what are u going to do if your boy Jr loses? Serious question none of this he won't he can't blah blah crap. What will u do if Jr loses?
          I expect an apology from you and Sergio Martinez's 11 fans on 9/16.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            I expect an apology from you and Sergio Martinez's 11 fans on 9/16.
            Answer my question ? What are u going to do if Jr loses?

Comment

• Mushybrain, given that in the past team Chavez has ducked this fight with no shame, what makes you think they will accept now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Answer my question ? What are u going to do if Jr loses?
                That's like asking me: "What would happen if Rumpelstiltskin was real and he pulled Excaliber out of a rock and fought Luke Skywalker on the Enterprise who would win if they were fighting inside the Matrix in a parallel universe 1,000,000 years in the future?"

Comment

• martinez aint growing any younger i believe this is the right time for my boy chavez

Comment

• as i read the comments i realize the only reason people are saying chavez is gonna win is simply because theyre mexican and i dont say it in a racist way im mexican my self thats why i know people are bias when it comes to any type of mexican athlete but in this case even they should realize that jr. is in way over his head against martinez because there is just no way martinez is gonna corner on the ropes hes just too slick

Comment

• martinez is indeed acting strangely... it's not typical for a B-grade herdsman slayer to act like a tough guy...

chavez jr will break his will, break his ribs, drink a can of cerveza in-between rounds, and no one can do anything about it...

Comment

Working...
                      X