Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Sergio Martinez is a Clown, I Think He's Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    at least chavez is fighting world class ppl not much can be said for ginger
    I had to read what you said twice just to make sure my old eyes were not playing tricks on me. I just have to ask who did Andy Lee fight to move to the elite level? Oh shoot, never mind, he beat Vera in the rematch that is when it must of happened, my bad.

Comment

• Gotta laugh at these people doubting Jr. Jr will win this fight no doubt.

Place your bets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        I had to read what you said twice just to make sure my old eyes were not playing tricks on me. I just have to ask who did Andy Lee fight to move to the elite level? Oh shoot, never mind, he beat Vera in the rematch that is when it must of happened, my bad.
        he's fighting martinez unless you dont consider him world-class chavez is stepping up

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          he's fighting martinez unless you dont consider him world-class chavez is stepping up
          Oh, so what you were really saying was that until Jr fights Sergio he really hasn't fought anyone? Okay I understand that, and I also totally agree with your assessment of Jr's career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
            Gotta laugh at these people doubting Jr. Jr will win this fight no doubt.

Place your bets.
            What's "laughable" is that you think that this nobody actually stands a chance against Sergio.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              First part of that is so phenomenal, I can barely respond to it, but it's worth remembering that a still drunk Pavlik, who had just rolled in from a 24 hour session and could be heard in between rounds asking for more tequila, had Martinez staring at the lights and was well on his way to stopping him before his hangover kicked in.
              Why bother responding at all, if you have nothing intelligent to say?... You fool!

Comment

• Chavez jnr needs to be checked for illegal substances. Sergio should include the Olympic style drug testing because this m tucker jnr is defo on some ****. He ends looking like Hulk overnight b4 a fight haha he's on some ****

Comment

• Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
                  Chavez jnr needs to be checked for illegal substances. Sergio should include the Olympic style drug testing
                  Sergio has no fans, therefore he has no leverage.

He can take the fight based on the terms set forth by Team Dinero or he can go fight another Popeye's Chicken assistant manager.

By giving him this fight, JCC JR is paying for Sergio's non-biological kids to go to college-- he should be grateful and quit constantly whining about everything.

Comment

• Mushybrain, once again I see your man love for Chavez Jr has no limits. Here's the truth, Martinez IS the middleweight champion of the world (he won it in the ring). Your love interest (Chavez Jr) has repeatedly wormed his way out of fighting Martinez. When history looks back all the flash goes to the wayside and the facts come through- that means that your boyfriend will be remembered as a Arum/Suliaman protected daddys boy not the ATG you want us all to believe. I still think team Chavez finds a way not to fight Martinez.

Mushybrain, there's a reason team Chavez has repeatedly tuned down a Martinez fight! That reason is they know Jr can't beat him.

Comment

• Hopefully Sergio is not fighting lazy in this fight. He needs to stay active throughout the entire fight.

IMO Martinez hurts Jr. If the fight is eventually signed.

Comment

Working...
                      X