No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Sergio Martinez is a Clown, I Think He's Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
    Right because that's what he did to Rubio, a guy that Kelly pavlik took out by the 9th round, Chavez went the distance with him, that's pretty incredible power that Chavez has is his hands there. But yet again pavlik ain't s**t right, if that's true than Chavez jr is diarrhea mixed with vomit and blood.
    He was punishing Rubio for all the crap he had been talking and the letter he wrote; Chavez could have got rid of Rubio any damn time he wanted. Chavez is not a man to be fucked with.

Comment

What in the world is up with these Jr fans? I give the guy some credit for looking good in his last fight, but everyone here is portraying him as some sort of greek mythology god, am I missing something here?

Comment

From what Jr's fans are saying about him I was actually starting to believe that he is like the second coming of the great Carlos Monzon. Then I looked at his record and reality struck when I realized that yes it was in fact only Andy Freakin Lee that he had just beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Ummm I think the one scared here is Chavez Jr cause he's never seen Martinez act like this. He must be like "uh oh wtf?."

Martinez has a legit grudge against this dude IMO and he might go in there trying to kill him.

Also, maybe part of the reason why Martinez is acting like this is cause THIS IS a PPV fight after all and you have to try and sell it as much as possible.
          Yer been saying that for two weeks now Martinez ****ing hates Chavez jnr, Your gunna see a beast Martinez turn up when he faces Chavez.

I get the impression Martinez means no harm to his opponents e.g Williams, Barker, Macklin, Dzinzurik yet still brutally knocks them out, so I don't think that bode s well for Chavez.

My prediction ref stops it on the ropes as Chavez does his best Jose Luis Castillo impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Driver View Post
            What in the world is up with these Jr fans? I give the guy some credit for looking good in his last fight, but everyone here is portraying him as some sort of greek mythology god, am I missing something here?
            They are worshipping at the feet of a false god.

Comment

not expecting this to be a wash anymore
              still think Martinez wins, but maybe not easily
              Chavez will give him a go and lose a tough decision
              Martinez is overrated as hell, good but not that good
              people make too much of the KO's he's gotten recently
              Chavez is too strong for Martinez to just go through him

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                not expecting this to be a wash anymore
                still think Martinez wins, but maybe not easily
                Chavez will give him a go and lose a tough decision
                Martinez is overrated as hell, good but not that good
                people make too much of the KO's he's gotten recently
                Chavez is too strong for Martinez to just go through him
                I agree with you that Sergio is overrated the problem with Chavez is that he is even more so overrated then Sergio. And for as big as he is he really isn't all that powerful.

Comment

Lets put it this way, if Martinez can't drop or badly hurt JCC, Martinez is in for a hell. He will have to time Chavez coming in, in a manner Pernell Whitaker would have done and have to do it continously to win. If Chavez's chin holds up, it will be a war.
                  Last edited by richardt; 07-01-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    "Avoiding him"? Are you drunk?

After ending Zbik's career last year, the first thing he did was call out Martinez and the first thing Martinez did after that was flee the country and get on a flight to a safehouse in Yemen. The man is terrified of Chavez.
                    I swear Chavez fans have been providing this board with some of the best lines and replies. Nothing but classic material....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                      I swear Chavez fans have been providing this board with some of the best lines and replies. Nothing but classic material....lol
                      at least chavez is fighting world class ppl not much can be said for ginger

Comment

Working...
                      X