No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo is Afraid of Me, Scared To Get Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EveryDayDrew View Post
    Canelo IS alot better than people give him credit for being. It's like directly after his fights, there is a twilight...and those are the only moments in time he can receive praise...then its like he's hated a week or two later...
    Hahaha! Oh man I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I don't know man.

Richard Schafer gave an interview to boxingscene and said it was up to Canelo on who he fought next.

I know people are gonna say "Do you believe him"?

My answer is until Schafer proves to be a liar like Arum, yes, I believe him.
      Anyone that thinks a fighter has no say in who he fights is simply stupid. If ginger went to Shafer & said he's tired of old men, shot fighters & lightweights & wants a real fight, they'd give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
        Lara is a good tech but I think canelo crushes him.people are just hating on canelo because he is golden boy and he is alot better then what people give him credit for.
        People are hating on Canelo because he is a World champion (supposedly), whose being fed on a steady diet of relative nobodies. Yet Alvarez is for some reason is being overhyped, when has done absolutely nothing to deserve such attention.
        As for Alvarez having a chance against Lara, that's highly unlikely. Lara would ruin Canelo, and Golden boy know this. Hence the reason for the clear avoidance of a real (and first) true test for Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Anyone that thinks a fighter has no say in who he fights is simply stupid. If ginger went to Shafer & said he's tired of old men, shot fighters & lightweights & wants a real fight, they'd give it to him.
          At this point in Canelo's career, if he went to GBP and said he wants the next elite 154 lb'er in line, GBP would give it to him.

Comment

viva mexico!!!!!

canelo is going to be the new chavez of mexico and will dominate for years to come!!!

Comment

Canelo should accept the fight with Lara since Carlos Molina already exposed Lara. By the way many boxing experts had Molina winning the fight against Lara.

Comment

Most knowledgeable boxing peiople would agree w/the lead headline...Canelo has been VERY protected, but not as much as Jr...could you picture alvarez vs Hearns, Leonard, duran or when he as @ 147, Camacho would've made a fool of him...

Comment

Canelo the new Chavez hahaha this people here going crazy

Comment

Best fight that can be made for Canelo

Comment

Canela the new jc chavez?someone is on crystal meth lol canela might be the next delahoya why cuz Hoya was brought up fighting old washed up fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X