Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo is Afraid of Me, Scared To Get Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is a good tech but I think canelo crushes him.people are just hating on canelo because he is golden boy and he is alot better then what people give him credit for.

Comment

Nobody hates on Canelo stupid ....if he is that good?? why?? he running from the best at 154 :wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
        Nobody hates on Canelo stupid ....if he is that good?? why?? he running from the best at 154 :wank::wank:
        He would fight them though. This is GBP finally protecting a fighter, but as mentioned before since he holds a belt now he can only go so long fighting in uncompetitive bouts.

Comment

There's no way Lara would be afraid of Henry. Henry with his punches in bunches doesn't have the power to get a guy out of there and is open to counters. Besides, Lara is not going to look past Hernandez and is waiting to see if he gets the Canelo date. Henry is a step down from his goals unless the champs won't fight him and that leaves him with guys like Hernandez, Henry, etc.

Comment

this is what happens when you rush and just GIVE A FIGHTER A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP before he proves anything, the fighters rated behind him who KNOWS they are better then him will come for his head

Oscar and GBP knows Canelo is not that good just yet so they are trying to buy him more time but it is going to be hard to keep buying him time

this is what happens when you trying to MANUFACTURE A STAR YOURSELF instead of just letting these young fighters Become Stars In The Ring!

Canelo is not even the best looking young prospect at 154...another young fighter like Demetrius Andrade I think would beat Canelo right now as well, he is 10x more talented then Canelo IMO...he just don't have the Network or Promotional Support as Canelo
            Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-30-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Lara has good talent but he had better stay focused on this fight tonight, Hernandez won't be easy and will give Lara a run for his money.

A Canelo fight would be a good fight but he wouldn't be winning that fight in any kind of easy fashion. It's easy to beat upright guys who don't have the reach and can't fight at a distance. All you have to do is remember the Molina fight to get a good idea of what would happen in a Canelo fight. Lara gets pinned in and can't use his advantages, his body gets tagged up, he tires out, and ultimately starts eating flush rights to the jaw.

Canelo might even stop him late...dude is not a prefabbed hero, he is the real deal. He might be cocky, he might have a lot of hype surrounding him but he has the talent to be elite. The only thing I can see beating Canelo is him getting too big for his shorts and underestimating an opponent. If he trains 100% for a fight, I can't see him losing any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                Lara is a good tech but I think canelo crushes him.people are just hating on canelo because he is golden boy and he is alot better then what people give him credit for.
                Canelo IS alot better than people give him credit for being. It's like directly after his fights, there is a twilight...and those are the only moments in time he can receive praise...then its like he's hated a week or two later...

Canelo is NOT Hearns, he has a good work ethic, and he would train hard for Lara. I don't like his resume, but there is something there. Red hair is not the only reason he is hyped, plus he WANTS to be great... His real problem that everyone can see is that he is TOO good of an investment...DLH was NEVER going to put him in wars early, where he'd be slurring before he reached 26...and it worked...He is the future of Mexico alongside Chavez w/o the Chavez name...

IDK if he can win, just like I don't know how high Lara's ceiling is...but those questions are why I'm interested. Both can take a loss...their careers would be fine...personally I can see the loser improving to fight the other down the line. There are ways to beat talent, Lara isn't unbeatable, as high as I am on him, I'm not going to blind myself into thinking that if they fought, Lara would just go super saiyan on him in the 1st round.

Comment

I love it...

People experience two types of pressure.

You either apply it or feel it.

Lara's applying it and Canelo's feeling it.

Keep it going Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    He would fight them though. This is GBP finally protecting a fighter, but as mentioned before since he holds a belt now he can only go so long fighting in uncompetitive bouts.
                    I don't know man.

Richard Schafer gave an interview to boxingscene and said it was up to Canelo on who he fought next.

I know people are gonna say "Do you believe him"?

My answer is until Schafer proves to be a liar like Arum, yes, I believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Lara has good talent but he had better stay focused on this fight tonight, Hernandez won't be easy and will give Lara a run for his money.

A Canelo fight would be a good fight but he wouldn't be winning that fight in any kind of easy fashion. It's easy to beat upright guys who don't have the reach and can't fight at a distance. All you have to do is remember the Molina fight to get a good idea of what would happen in a Canelo fight. Lara gets pinned in and can't use his advantages, his body gets tagged up, he tires out, and ultimately starts eating flush rights to the jaw.

Canelo might even stop him late...dude is not a prefabbed hero, he is the real deal. He might be cocky, he might have a lot of hype surrounding him but he has the talent to be elite. The only thing I can see beating Canelo is him getting too big for his shorts and underestimating an opponent. If he trains 100% for a fight, I can't see him losing any time soon.
                      Just because you beat grandpa Mosley & mr espn Cintron himself doesn't make you the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X