No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo is Afraid of Me, Scared To Get Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
    100% truth, GBP tries too hard to shove stars down the fans throats. they tried to make Ortiz into the next Golden Boy, because he had a good story. they're trying to do them same with Alvarez because he's a red head.
    Canelo was aleady popular in mexico before he signed with gbp.Fans are just
    intersted in him wheter they hate him or love him.

Comment

I have new respect for Lara, I'm tired of all these other fighters kissing Canelo's ass hoping to get a fight with him. He's also willing to fight Molina again cuz he knows that fight was controversial, and the fans want to see it, unlike that other fighter that's trying to run away with a controversial win. "mandingo warrior" pft.

Comment

about time u promoted yourself lara. The times we are in nowadays u need to trash talk too having just skills is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Nobody cares about u lara.
          and do u think anyone cares about your one dimensional fighter wham wham rios

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Nobody cares about u lara.
            jaja este mamon con la foto de unos de los peores boxeadores tecnicos que me e visto en mi vida

Comment

Dont know bout this...but there is a huge rumor running around that Lara is scared to fight Prospect Omar Henry

http://allnewthougts.blogspot.com/20...andy-lara.html

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                I have new respect for Lara, I'm tired of all these other fighters kissing Canelo's ass hoping to get a fight with him. He's also willing to fight Molina again cuz he knows that fight was controversial, and the fans want to see it, unlike that other fighter that's trying to run away with a controversial win. "mandingo warrior" pft.
                I am with you, good post.

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstylez View Post
                  Dont know bout this...but there is a huge rumor running around that Lara is scared to fight Prospect Omar Henry

wasnt henry the one that was scared to spar with lara, so ronnie shields left his a$$ lol

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstylez View Post

how did u get lara is scared of henry from that article. for the record easy work for lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      GB is stupid
                      they always try to designate stars instead of building them up
                      Canelo's another guy who was getting rushed
                      luckily, Oscar knew better than to feed him to Floyd
                      but now he has a belt, so he can't hide much longer
                      sooner or later, Alvarez will fight a threat and get murked
                      hopefully Lara gets the chance
                      Name someone that will murk him at 154? No one but Martinez and Floyd. Gtfoh with that ish! U r just a hater who doesn't like him. Why mask it?

Comment

Working...
                      X