No announcement yet.

The top 5 reasons Vitaly doesn't belong in the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Huh? You sure have some strange idea of what HOF should look like.
    I was lately wondering when Deontay Wilder will finally step up his level of competition, but maybe he should fight 4 more bums to get into Jimmys HOF before he starts his real career.
    Until Deontay does it...... Then it's still a heavyweight boxing record... but we ALL know what Vitali did afterwards.. so merely starting off in this fashion was a thin layer on a masterpiece cake that was in the early stages of it's development.. Is Wilder Going TO DO IT WITH a belt around his waist? Is he going to do it WITHOUT PICKING up his glass jaw from the floor? Scottie Pippen ALSO won 6 RINGS... JUST LIKE MJ... do we understand each other or do you want more?

Comment

• His ko % alone is HOF worthy. Weak resumes should not be discussed here. He beat damn near everyone at heavyweight. It's not like there was some great fighter he avoided.

In the business of boxing, there are certain great fighters with relatively weak resumes who because of star power can pick the fight that makes them the most money while being a relatively safe choice. In the era of Klitscko dominance, I'd like anyone to name a fighter that Vitali avoided.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        He doesn't belong and, based on the "arguments" for why he might, even his supporters dont believe he belongs.
        Wait til he beats Manuel Charr. That should solidify his HOF resume.

Comment

• Vitaly's resume is average. Please stop telling me he gets in because of some stupid KO record. So I can KO 50 mediocre fighters and walk into the Hall of Fame? Well I'll be damned. I'd argue that John Ruiz' resume is every good as Vitaly's, if not better. Let's induct him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastrangelo
            You said he was there after knocking out his first 27 opponents, so the question is do you understand what you're writing ?
            I know EXACTLY what i'm writing... i'm trying to show my friend with the pink dress on... how juvenile he is by denying Vitali's RIGHTFUL place to where he belongs. I'm stating to him that Vitali was born into the hall of fame & that THERE was never any doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Wait til he beats Manuel Charr. That should solidify his HOF resume.
              It's beyond ridiculous. What the **** has this guy done to be in the HOF? He's a paper champ and not even the best fighter in his division. Such nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Vitaly's resume is average. Please stop telling me he gets in because of some stupid KO record. So I can KO 50 mediocre fighters and walk into the Hall of Fame? Well I'll be damned. I'd argue that John Ruiz' resume is every good as Vitaly's, if not better. Let's induct him.
                Ruiz' resume is definitely better. He's even fought 3 guys Vitaly could have and should have fought at one point or another. If Vitaly deserved it than Ruiz does to.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                  I know EXACTLY what i'm writing... i'm trying to show my friend with the pink dress on... how juvenile he is by denying Vitali's RIGHTFUL place to where he belongs. I'm stating to him that Vitali was born into the hall of fame & that THERE was never any doubt about it.
                  Jimmy, you got torched and QUIT in the 9th, remember? Let an educated historian tell me I'm wrong and I'll change my stance. But I just can't take the words of a compulsive nuthugger seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Weak resumes should not be discussed here. He beat damn near everyone at heavyweight. It's not like there was some great fighter he avoided.

In the business of boxing, there are certain great fighters with relatively weak resumes who because of star power can pick the fight that makes them the most money while being a relatively safe choice. In the era of Klitscko dominance, I'd like anyone to name a fighter that Vitali avoided.
                    His ko % alone is HOF worthy.
                    +++++++++
                    Thank You... If IT WERE ONLY THis.. I'd understand a little skepticism.
                    But there's a dozen other things he's ONLY done while utterly dominating every single opponent he's ever faced.... I wanna see a fighter go 4 or 5 bouts without losing 3 RDS.. Let alone 46 straight bouts. Even IF tHEY were all cans... DON'T you think One WOULD get lucky? How about Leading on the scorecards past the first rd (JUST pAST 180 seconds) LET alone at the end of a bout... These haters will have you believe this is some kind of everyday occurrence... How about Going your entire career FOR every bout throwing & landing more punches than your opposition)no one's ever done that.. but just to make sure they're not MERELY cALZAGHE slaps...

No one's ever out jabbed him or LANDED Or thrown more power shots.. You could give me any alltime great with a 1000% winning RECORD LIKE mARCIANO Mayweather Calzaghe or any other undefeated fighter & They've had OCCUR iN THERE bouts not JUST ONCE but NUMEROUS times what I just outlined happen to them in there bouts.. THIS evidence & proof is NOT enough for these Kitshko Haters.... They CAN't TEAR THIS down.. so what do they DO... tO EXPLAIN ALL of this NEVER BEFORE SEEN DOMINANCE in boxing history? The Only Thing they can do & ACTUALLY gET away with & That IS COMPLETELY & utterly trash the fighters this is being done to.. Even when it was being done TO AN lltime great in Lennox Lewis... (You'd Think this would BE PROOF enough)

They found a way to trash Lennox Just So Vitali DOESN'T RECEIVE CREDIT for what he did... & then a gruesome cut HAPPENS tO bail all the haters out & give them all the ammo that Vitali ISN'T worthy Of BEING as great as Lewis DESPITE the entire boxing world witnesssing for there eyes Vitali giving him a thourough boxing clinic for the first half of the fight & going toe to toe with him for the second half of the bout with one of the most severe handicaps you could ever see and he still managed to break even for the second half of the fight WHILE OUTLANDING & OUTTHROWING him in all 6 rds... BEFORE this he loses because of a shoulder injury OUTBOXING THOROUGHLY one of the trickiest fighters of alltime...

Could've coasted to a unanimous decision but didn't want to risk his shoulder getting any worse than it already was.. So when he loses on physical injuries or cuts He's still dominanting action... It took Byrd & Lewis (2 fights) 15 RDS for them to OFFICALLY get 3 rds ON him.. so for all the damage incurred in those bouts.. He still managed to win 80% of the rds vs both.. i'm sorry... the haters are out of there effin' minds.. Vitali by FAR iS THE most dominant heavyweight that ever lived... It's not even close.. yet instead of focuising on what he's done... we choose to look at the opponents that have fallen & lower there worth to the point that it lower's Vitali's worth.. These haters would ALL be laughed at in a court of law If I presented all This EVIDENCE bUT SINCE it's here in a boxing forum they win even WHEN THEY'RE 100% WRONG.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Jimmy, you got torched and QUIT in the 9th, remember? Let an educated historian tell me I'm wrong and I'll change my stance. But I just can't take the words of a compulsive nuthugger seriously.
                      Lol at you claiming victory when i was the one pounding sense into your nonsense & you got caught redhanded in the cookie jar & was spinning your way out of it. I figured you couldn't admit you got busted so i let it go.. YoU & i bOTH know who took you to school yesterday.. but since you're putting on a show for your friends.. it's all good. I don't NEED reassurances from anyone as to my performances here. I know when i'm teaching lessons here.

Comment

Working...
                      X