No announcement yet.

The top 5 reasons Vitaly doesn't belong in the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    You could have stated former champion.. even when you were giving him credit for Peter... You didnt state Peter was champion at the time of his battle with Vitali & that it was a rusty Vitali ALMOST 4 YRS out of the game.. If You're not going to give information about the fighters... then don't give anything at all.. just post there names... the least you could've done is shown there records.. You chose To Belittle them as fighters by leaving all there positive attributes out. I just simply gave you there numbers & what they've managed to do focusing on there strengths rather than there waeknesses like you did.. You can't even admit your motive & that's a shame in your game... This is Jimmy.. You're talking to.. You & I both know you weren't a neutral observer in your post but want to receive credit nonetheless for being partial when you weren't.
    No jimmy, as a devoted nuthugger that how you see and feel the need to spin it. You want credit for past accomplishments when they don't mat the recent at the time they fought V. It just doesn't work that way for objective fans.
    Ali was a past champion and arguably the greatest heavyweight ever....does that enhance Holmes victory over him?
    Last edited by JAB5239; 07-01-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      No jimmy, as a devoted nuthugger that how you see and feel the need to spin it. You want credit for past accomplishments when they don't mat the recent at the time they fought V. It just doesn't work that way for objective fans.
      Giving credit for overall achievement as that's HOW THEY ALL GOT THERE & THAT'S HOW THEY RECEIVED THERE SHOT. kEVIN jOHNSON & aREEOLA received there shots because they were undefeated American prospects THat means they were undefeated for there entire careers not just for recent fights. Briggs was a former two time champ & is top 15-20 hardest punchers in heavyweight history. Peter was the last man to knockdown a Klitschko & had a belt at the time that Vitali loaned it to him.

You chose negative attributes for all ten opponents.. You weren't keeping it entirely real. The fact that you think those negatve tidbits you gave defines there overall worth IS what i'm at liberty with. Just as me giving all there POSITIVE ATTRibutes & stellar records doesn't state the entire tale of there tape... you weren't portraying there accurate bio either. At least I GAVE you there accurate record & achievements however minimal they were.... If I have an agenda... then guess who taught me how to do it... kapish.. Keep IT REAL.. son!... your motive was more than obvious.. the fact that you can't admit... when you're a known bonafide hater of Vitali is a little disturbing but to each his own...... I'M DONE with this subject... next!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        Giving credit for overall achievement as that's HOW THEY ALL GOT THERE & THAT'S HOW THEY RECEIVED THERE SHOT. kEVIN jOHNSON & aREEOLA received there shots because they were undefeated American prospects THat means they were undefeated for there entire careers not just for recent fights. Briggs was a former two time champ & is top 15-20 hardest punchers in heavyweight history. Peter was the last man to knockdown a Klitschko & had a belt at the time that Vitali loaned it to him.

You chose negative attributes for all ten opponents.. You weren't keeping it entirely real. The fact that you think those negatve tidbits you gave defines there overall worth IS what i'm at liberty with. Just as me giving all there POSITIVE ATTRibutes & stellar records doesn't state the entire tale of there tape... you weren't portraying there accurate bio either. At least I GAVE you there accurate record & achievements however minimal they were.... If I have an agenda... then guess who taught me how to do it... kapish.. Keep IT REAL.. son!... your motive was more than obvious.. the fact that you can't admit... when you're a known bonafide hater of Vitali is a little disturbing but to each his own...... I'M DONE with this subject... next!
        Lol, and Johnson and Arreola never beat a top 10 fighter before or since. How convenient you want to ignore that. Had they accomplished or go on to accomplish things against other top fighters you will have a point. Until then they are just part of a sub par resume when talking about the HOF and part of a terrible heavyweight era.

Comment

• After Vitaly beats Charr nuthuggers will claim a solid victory over an undeafeated fighter which solidifies him being hall of fame worthy.

Comment

• he does belong in the hall of fame dont hate on him for there being no good competition

Comment

• Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
              he does belong in the hall of fame dont hate on him for there being no good competition
              How does he belong in the HOF Without fighting decent comp? If Vitaly belongs in with his resume and dominance than fighters like Brian Nielson (resume) and Lamar Clark (ko dominance) should be in too.

Comment

After Vitaly beats Charr nuthuggers will claim a solid victory over an undeafeated fighter which solidifies him being hall of fame worthy.
                Son... Vitali was in The HOF right after he started his career with 27 consecutive stoppages.. I have no idea what you're murmuring about.. Vitali could have his iron jaw turn into glass & suffer several concussions to end his career & he'd still be on the first ballot. Vitali can even come out in a pink dress & still make it.. kapish.

Comment

How does he belong in the HOF Without fighting decent comp? If Vitaly belongs in with his resume and dominance than fighters like Brian Nielson (resume) and Lamar Clark (ko dominance) should be in too.
                  Breh you sound salty as ****k.

Just give it up already.

Comment

• He doesn't belong and, based on the "arguments" for why he might, even his supporters dont believe he belongs.

Comment

You did NOT just compare the most dominant heavyweight champion of alltime to the bloated law firms Of Nielson & Clark. Now i know you're losing it.. where is all this hate coming from. Did Nielsen & Clark pummel a Lennox Lewis into retirement? Did they win the heavyweight title 3 times.

Did they win 95% of the rds? Do they hold at least a dozen heavyweight records? Are they built in a lean & mean fashion 6 ft 8 250 lbs with less than 5% body fat ALL YEAR rd.. CERTAINLY not Nielsen that's for sure.. I suggest you apologize to everyone on this forum for rudely trying to keep Vitali routed away from an automatic first ballot selection into the boxing Hall of fame.

Thx Jimmy!

Comment

Working...
                      X