• Show
Clear All

no chance. get real.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      I missed that one. Link please.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=556089

Comment

No.....just no. Stop it and im a huge fan of Lucas, but nah never in a million years

Comment

I guess we should forget about all the things Floyd can land on Matthysse with ease.

Comment

LOL....What's next? Matthysse can beat Sugar Ray Leonard?

Comment

He gets the biology treatment. Floyd dissects him IMO. I like Lucas, but no way.

Comment

yesterday some people are saying matthyse can beat pac, today he can beat floyd...

he's the goat then...the goat of ******ed boxing fans.

Comment

Matthyse beat Mayweather ??

I would be glad to bet a ton of money with the TS on fight night just to see if deep down he's serious or just trolling

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
                    Judah and Alexander are south paws and very difficult to hit. Also if you watched the fight you would realise Alexander clearly was beaten, and Judah was close, and it could have gone either way.
                    so you say that Zab & Devon are harder to hit then one of the greatest defensive fighters ever?

Im the biggest guy on NSB who talks about the Southpaw advantage but still, he wont find it easy at all to land on Floyd. Floyd is older & more flat footed now but its still nearly impossible for any righty to hit him clean. Cotto did it because he's an elite fighter with a top notch game plan and is physically very strong.

Floyd would meet him in the center of the ring and beat him at his own game. He would disect him. He would also be stronger than him and more likely to bully him than the other way around. You are severly undestimating Floyd's strength

Comment

please, stop the hype. Lucas is a great fighter but he is not ready for WW. The thing that is special about him is that is a brawler with decent defence the way he cuts the ring makes difficult to outbox and has one of the greatest body shots out there. The negative things are his foot work and that he is not that fast. Also i think he is too small for WW, but he has the size for JMM or Pacquiao, though he is way too slow for them IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X